26

Everyone started to show off for Hannah. Like overgrown peacocks. Everyone except Max who only stayed shifted long enough to be certain than Hannah had seen him.

Max was the first to shift back. Only doing one turn as his beautiful moonlight colored wolf, before walking towards Hannah. Bumping his head against her hand once until she scratched his head like he was a dog, because it felt right. The white wolf was very impressive. Pure white like his wolf was, was rare. Often taken as an omen for being blessed by the goddess. Max shifted back and went to get dressed. Loving the shocked expression on Hannah's face. Her eyes wide with wonder. 

Caspian as a dragon was enormous. The field looked to be twice as long and again as wide as a full sized football field, and the dragon easily cast a shadow on a quarter of the space. Scales shining in the sunlight as he stretched and flexed his enormous wings. Max finished getting dressed as Hannah started to walk towards the dragon. Clearly enthralled by the dragon.

The enormous dragon looked like he could swallow Hannah whole in one bite with room to spare to take Max along too. Hannah was almost scared to move and hadn't taken a single step. Max was by her side. She whispered, "I want to touch him, is that weird?" She asked. No one had given her any direction for what to do or what to expect.

Max laughed, smiling at her. "I think he would like that, just go up to him, you'll figure it out." Hannah gave him a puzzled look, but all he gave her was a shrug. Smiling towards her as they approached the dragon.

The dragon moved its serpentine neck, the large head moving towards Hannah. The face turned sideways, one intelligent golden eye looking at her closely. Hannah reached out, and put her hand behind the jaw of the dragon. The scales were smooth like glass under her hands. And oddly warm, very warm. Hannah was mesmerised by the dragon, as she moved her hands over the polished smooth scales.

She shrieked as a large cold nose pressed against the back of her legs, Max chuckled and tried to hide it, and some kind of melodic percussive sound emanated from the Dragon's chest as Hannah turned around, Holland as wolf sat nice for her, wagging his tail furiously. From a distance the wolf had looked flat black. The fur was much more dynamic up close, most of it was a beautiful inky black like midnight. Some almost looking blue black under the sunlight. But some of the fur around his face was tipped with silver, layered in the blue black of his coat.

"You are handsome too, but-" Hannah gestured towards the dragon. "There's a myth standing and breathing in front of me all Jurassic park style." Causing Max to lean on the dragon as he laughed too hard to keep balance. Which earned him in turn a sudden huff of warm, dragon nose air as Caspian gently encouraged Max to not touch the dragon.

Holland shifted back to himself. Standing naked. "Werewolves are a myth to humans too, what makes the dragon so special?" Holland was pouting, sounding sincerely wounded in his pride.

"He's bigger than a house? Dragons are only myth, there are real wolves around." Hannah was flustered, her eyes darting to the dragon and back to naked Holland over and over again. Grumbling Holland went to go get his clothes back on, While Caspian also shifted back to the body Hannah felt more comfortable around. Max held Hannah close. Feeling how overwhelmed she was by everything. "Caspian is like, really big though." She muttered in Max's chest. She liked hearing his heartbeat in her ear. It made her feel better.

"Sorry." Max breathed into Hannah's hair as he held her, barely swaying in the slowest dance. "We should have known seeing all of us shift at once would be overwhelming." Hannah met his eyes, could feel his happiness as he looked at her.

"We're not trying to rush you, we're just too eager to share everything Hannah." Holland was behind them, wrapping both Hannah and Max into a hug of his own.

"I'm sorry I insulted your wolf." Hannah shyly offered Holland. "His fur is beautiful." She said a little louder. Holland's smile was blinding as he fully accepted Hannah's unneeded apology, and drank in her compliment. Holland had just released Max and Hannah from his arms when Caspian joined them. Kissing the top of Hannah's head. Whispering in her ear softly. "We will fly one day." He promised.

"Now sweet one, where is your father currently living? We need to start to make arrangements to move him to Max's pack." He nodded towards Max who returned the gesture.

Holland's voice was nearly a purr as he nuzzled his body against Hannah. Acting far more cat than man or wolf for a moment. "Hmm good point, where is our father in law baby girl?" Hannah was flustered and caught unawares once again before she had even gotten her head on straight from seeing her lovers turn into two wolves that were as tall as she was standing, and one dragon bigger than a house.

"Move my dad? But the nurses, everything, I could barely keep everything going to pay for his nursing home care." Still unable to accept that someone else was finally taking care of things for her. Unsure how to accept help. She looked at each of them. "Even the ambulance costs to move him would be more than I have." She said not understanding the particular looks Caspian, Holland and Max were giving her.

Max was still holding her close, leaning down to speak softly in her ear. "My pack has a hospital, a place for him to stay where you could visit anytime you wanted." Max promised her.

Caspian's soothing voice in her other ear. "A home where we can all live together, no judgement from others." Another promise that sounded so good to Hannah right now.

"A home where you can finally do what you want, work if you want to, try a million hobbies, read, write, paint, learn music, stay home and make a dozen babies." He paused briefly, "Whatever you want baby. We just want you to be happy, to be happy with us. That is. If you want to give us a real try." All of them looking at her, nearly holding their breath.

"I still have a show to do tonight..." She wasn't going to wreck her company's flawless record and reputation so easily. If this boyfriend or mate thing with mythical creatures didn't turn out to be as eternal as they had made it seem, she was going to make sure she still had an exit strategy. She also planned to somehow continue to earn enough money to always keep enough savings for an emergency move. Hannah would make sure she was her own safety net. She had been left without once, and wasn't willing to feel that stress again if she could do anything to prevent it.

She had almost reflexively prepared for push back. Her shows were as much about sport as exhibitionism. However each of them only frowned, grimaced or looked disappointed for a second before returning to being supportive of her business. She could feel they themselves didn't love it, but none disliked it enough to let their feelings affect her work. Knowing how much of herself had gone into her business, they were fully supportive of her need to fulfill the contract. Though a barrage of questions about where, and what kind of show it was going to be. Max was the only one who had seen two different performances,

Hannah explained that it was a brief performance at the start of the evening with the stage getting more and more distasteful throughout the evening. Hannah was then booked for multiple hours of socialising. Watch the shows with patrons. Drink some drinks. Eat some snacks. Smile and look pretty. Easy money. She had signed the contract and she hadn't ever failed on deliverables, she wasn't going to start tonight when she was booked in the platinum invoice level. Before tips and gifts even factored in. Tonight would be worth it. If she business really was going to be real, and she had other performers, tonight's fees could help actually make this all a real company that was sustainable.

Hannah was dreaming of being CEO of a high end performance company. Not one of her mates was particularly happy about her showering and changing in a club that they wouldn't be allowed in, or her hanging out in a bar with other men thinking they might have a chance with her. They swore they would be nearby the entire time, waiting for her to be finished then they planned to whisk her away to Max's pack, and their collective future home.