93

"Now gentle wolves, take your leave, Aspen and I need to prepare Hannah for the Mating Ceremony, and you need to ensure everything is ready and get yourselves ready." Caspian was thrilled at the prospect of an afternoon pampering his sweet Hannah with Aspen while the wolves were locked out ensuring their Ceremony for Selene in thanks for her gift of a true mate was perfect.

Holland and Max both stole an extended kiss from Hannah as they got up from the table in the main pack dining hall lunch time on their mating ceremony day, to go and make sure all the floral arrangements were in place and the seating chart didn't have any glaring problems. Holland had already warned that any of his unmated siblings would be considering all their options. Denver and Austin had earned a less than favorable reputation at mating ceremonies especially, and with Hannah.

None of that was on Caspian's mind as they went to Max's apartment to get ready. His main concern was Hannah. He had already paid two succubi to be on call should Holland's foul brothers need some time in a dream sex dungeon for a few hours. No harm and these were fairly ethical demons. Theirs was a business that needed repeat customers. Turning to his beloved Hannah, "We should wash your hair first so I can start fresh." Caspian twirled a lock of Hannah's hair in his fingers.

Hannah smiled up at him, she liked that idea a lot. She was about to say so, when Aspen cleared his throat. "I could, I mean I might like to shower before tonight, as well?" Hannah was more than radiant today, so full of hope, and love and life. Aspen was drawn to her, just like the day she had faced a dragon for him, taken him as hers. He wanted to join his body with Hannah, wanted to be part of her physical pleasure. Caspian was dragon, would know when boundaries were close, would be attentive to Aspen.

Hannah was a radiant smile with bright eyes as she looked up to Caspian. So excited that Aspen wanted to take this step. "We would love to have you with us at any time Aspen." Caspian's voice low and enthralling.

"You are always welcome anywhere I am, Aspen." Hannah told him, meaning every word.

The door to the apartment closed, for one of the last times behind them. Tonight they would all be taking Hannah home after they had danced with her in the moonlight with the pack. To their home, one built for them and only them. Hannah looked between Caspian and Aspen. A wide happy smile on her lips, her eyes bright and sparkling. She winked at Caspian, "I'll go start washing my hair." Aspen and Caspian watched her walk away. Her hips sashaying with every step. As she undressed with every footfall.

The bathroom door didn't close before the sound of the shower starting to run echoed down the hallway. "Join in any way you wish Aspen, I will respect your spoken and unspoken boundaries to the best of our abilities." Caspian said quietly "You have all control Aspen, trust my words." Before Caspian prowled down the hall to join Hannah. His clothes also falling like leaves to the floor.

Following the path of clothes Aspen walked a slower pace. He walked into the bathroom, looking at the beautiful sight he found. Caspian was washing Hannah's hair for her in the shower that could hold three people comfortably. Hannah opened her eyes when Aspen entered the room. Smiling at him through the steamy haze in the floral smelling air. Caspian's eye's flickered upwards, the dragon showing himself, inflecting his head towards Aspen in greeting before returning to focusing on scrubbing Hannah's scalp with his perfectly manicured nails.

Aspen could feel how much Hannah was enjoying Caspian's scalp massage, and the hot water running over her body. She was so full of life and joy Aspen was drawn to her like he was to the forest around the pack. More. He could commune with the spirits in the woods, he had joined his soul to Hannah's and they could take pleasure in joining their bodies. 

Taking off his clothes, watching as Caspian began to use the shower head to rinse out Hannah's hair. Aspen stepped into the warm shower, Hannah's hands reached out towards him, stopping short of touching his skin. "I would love to touch you Aspen?" Hannah asked him. Even as he took the steps to join them, Hannah took the time to ensure his consent.

There had never once been a better feeling. Aspen used his hands to pull Hannah's hands towards him, closing the gap until her hands were on his skin. Then his hands went to her soapy body. Aspen nodded his head, confirming for all that yes, he did truly want to be here. "The wolves may desire a ceremony to prove they are Hannah's, we already have all we need." Caspian purred.

As Caspian ensured every last bubble of shampoo was rinsed from Hannah's hair, Aspen explored her body. She felt so different wet and soapy, his hands able to slip and slide without friction over her curves. Hannah guided Aspen closer against her as she sat reclined on Caspian's lap as the dragon focused all his attention on her hair. Their bodies pressed together, Hannah tilted her head up and Aspen kissed her lips. Soft and sweet even as Hannah reached between their bodies, taking Aspen's cock in her hand, gently starting to work his cock under her careful touch. Slow and gentle as Caspian worked an oil treatment through her hair.

Caspian began to work the moisturising oil treatment into the roots are Hannah's hair, Hannah loved every time Caspian's nails raked along her scalp. Aspen stepped back to rearrange his stance, Hannah spread her legs the moment she knew what Aspen was interested in. welcoming him. Wanting to feel him. Caspian purred, "That's it Aspen, help Hannah feel good." Another massage of Caspian's nails over Hannah's skin as Aspen began to move his hips forward and into Hannah's warm, wet, welcoming body. One of his hands on her hip, Hannah's arms around his neck.

Aspen felt Hannah's pleasure double as he made love to her on Caspian's lap. Aspen could feel Hannah's body react to his own touch, and Caspian's. Was almost high on how much pleasure he felt paired with the strong echoing pleasure from Hannah. He truly had never known that any feeling alive could be this pleasurable. 

Hannah started to pant, she was getting close, her body tensing. One of her hands went to hold on to Caspian, to touch more of his skin. Caspian had finished washing her hair. His now free hand moved to rub and tease her clit as Aspen continued to thrust into Hannah, feeling every twitch and flutter of her muscles on his erection as Hannah rode a wave of pleasure. It was more than enough as Aspen grunted and reached his own climax. Kissing Hannah's lips before sitting down on the small wooden seat on the opposite end of the shower.

Caspian nodded his head towards Aspen as Hannah rested against Caspian, catching her breath. It had been a most pleasurable shower, all would readily agree.