52

Hannah had a wonderful time shopping. Caspian and Holland were fun, and smart, and made her feel cherished and happy. They got along well together. It had been so nice, she felt almost carefree a few times. The closest thing to carefree she could remember feeling anyways. Both of them made it impossible for her to stand strong and not give into their constant attempts to spoil her. Not when they finally made reasonable arguments for why she should allow it.

When she finally gave in, and agreed with Caspian that getting things to help make their temporary home, more homey would be a good idea. She had thought she had done what they both wanted. Except, that wasn't the kind of emotions she was expecting to feel from them. Caspian made a good suggestion, one that would help everyone, when she realised that she knew Holland was being moody and Caspian was nearly preening like a peacock

Caspian and Holland had a weird vibe between them all day long. Hannah was tired of it. She had a feeling the two more dominant of her mates had some kind of secret between them. While she might not understand wolves or dragons very well, Hannah was more than well versed in toxic masculine bullshit. Holland had just tucked the last corner of the top quilt in. Finishing the perfectly made bed. "Ok, what is it between you two. I can feel it. What?" Hannah finally demanded. If they wanted to play some kind of game, she was going to set the rules. She was no ones monkey in the middle.

Holland sighed and answered her, "We just had a little..." Holland paused as Hannah stared him down. Clearly not impressed, and he found he didn't want to say he had been completing against the dragon out loud. "We just wanted to spoil you." He admitted.

"You were being so practical. We just wanted to treat our mate like she deserves." Caspian tried to offer on their behalf. Sensing they had walked into dangerous waters with their mate.

Hannah's eyes narrowed. "No one plays games without everyone knowing about it in this relationship." Gray eyes cold as ice picks as she looked between the two of them. "Who won your little bet?" She asked, already knowing because Holland was apparently a sore loser. No one could be perfect all the time. This was a flaw Hannah didn't mind. Yet. 

"Caspian won."Holland admitted, sounding sincerely defeated. "He bought you more, convinced you to accept more. He spoiled my baby girl better." The last syllable clearly bitter in Holland's mouth.

Hannah did not have time for a male pity party over not spending more money on her today. For feeling any sympathy for Holland and his mood right now. Daddy needed to learn a lesson in honesty and sharing. "Caspian, Your magic, could it hold someone in place?" She asked, trying to see what was possible.

"Easily my sweet girl." Caspian stood close to Hannah, a finger drawing a line down her cheek. "Tell me what you want." Caspian implored his treasure. If he could make her desires real, he wanted to know.

Hannah fumbled for her words for a few seconds, before pulling herself together, and standing more straight. "You won Caspian. Pin Daddy to the bed to watch." Hannah requested when she found the words she wanted. If Holland wanted to play games, then she could match him. Except she would show him how it was done. Consent first is always more fun. Fewer hurt feelings or misunderstandings.

Caspian smiled broadly. "Oh with pleasure my treasure." He cooed, as Holland found himself pulled to the bed on his back. Arms and legs spread apart and pinned to the mattress like he was a starfish. Head on the pillows, at an angle that had him propped up where he could still see the room.

Hannah looked at Holland, he was clearly trying to move, Hannah would see his muscles bulging and rippling under his skin. His head straining to move forward. There was nothing holding him in place that Hannah could see. There was a new kind of buzzing in the room. An electrical hum. "It's air magic, that is what you are sensing and what is holding Holland down on the bed." Caspian looked into Holland's eyes, smirking at the excellently restrained wolf. Caspian was surprised when the dragon said he would maintain the binds as long as their mate was being expertly taken care of.

"It looks like there isn't anything there?" Hannah said stir staring the bound Holland. The thoughts she was having were beyond anything she had ever fantasied about before.

"That is why I chose this spell, its even more maddening when you can't see or even really feel what is holding you in place." Another near evil smirk at Holland. Caspian was going to torture Holland by leaving him with the biggest blue balls. Holland was going to stay dressed, and completely immobile. Caspian decided he wouldn't stop pleasuring Hannah until Holland had cum in his pants at least once.

"Holland, do you want to see the end of the game you started?" Hannah asked Holland so sweetly, while her eyes took in all of Caspian. He knew how to dress his body, he always looked like art walking. There wasn't a bad angle to him.

Hannah was turned looking at Holland, studying the air looking for the invisible magic. "I want to see the end of the game." Holland said with a slight clench to his jaw. Her lips slightly parted, surprised that he would agree. So glad that he did. Caspian took his moment and pounced, forming himself around Hannah, his lips matching hers, tongue immediately seeking hers out. His blunt nails moving through her hair and along her scalp until her body shivered. She melted into his touch, pressing her body closer to his.

Her hands exploring his chest and shoulders, running through his hair. Her hands were everywhere as she started to grind her body against Caspian. A whine from Holland. He liked watching. He was usually free to do as he wanted while watching. Not being able to touch himself, or touch Hannah was indeed torture to him as he watched the beautiful dragon man have his way with Holland's baby girl. Holland tried to make the best of his well earned punishment. Watching two of the most beautiful people he know start to fuck was sweet torture to endure.

Caspian began to walk Hannah backwards. Leading her so slowly that she lost sense of where she was in the room. She had been so focused on Caspian. On how good his body felt against hers. How good he smelled in her nose. His hands on her body. How wet he was making her. She was surprised when she felt the wall come up behind her. Caspian went down on his knees, helping Hannah out of her jeans, leaving the scant pink lace thong in place for now. "I wanna hear how good I make you feel Hannah." Caspian purred, before he hooked one finger around her panties, pulling the fabric out of his way. One hand coaxing her leg up and over his shoulder. Opening her up to him, and giving Holland a more exciting view. Hannah's leg arching over Caspian's shoulder, toe pointed, letting him see every time Caspian made her toes curl with pleasure.

Caspian had known Hannah would need the wall behind her for support if he was going to perform for Holland's erotic torture. His plan was working better than he had ever anticipated. Her hands were on his head, nails scratching along his scalp. Moaning loudly when she liked something he had done. Grinding her hips against his face. Making sure he worked her sex where she wanted. "Yes, Fuck, yes Caspian right there, that again." Hannah panted out after Caspian had roughly worked his lips and tongue over her clit, suctioning over the nub with his mouth.

Caspian did as Hannah wanted, when her knee started to wobble, he did it again while slipping two fingers inside her now slick channel, hitting her gspot and clit in tandem with suction from his mouth. "Fuck, Daddy. Capsian is going to make me cum hard." She teased Holland. Hannah brought her own leg up, doing one of her moves from her shows, nearly on point with her left foot, her right leg was outstretched and reaching up as high as she could. Holland growled as Hannah finally lost her poise as Caspian started to fucker her with his fingers while while mouth never let up on her clit. Caspian held her pinned against the wall. First working her body harder, finding higher and higher peaks of pleasure without coming down from the last high.