chapter 2

(isabella pov)

waking up monday morning at 4:30am get into the shower. i wash my hair, wash my body, and wash my face. i was my face with foaming cleanser before washing it with regular cleaner when i'm out the shower.

i take an hour shower because i have hella time school don't start until 8:40. my car got here around 6:30pm yesterday. those loser tried to bring in a week later like we didn't pay them extra because of the short notice. mom wasn't happy about that.

i get out the shower and wrap my hair in a separate towel while a towels around my body. i start brushing my teeth, gotta keep them pearly whites clear. just kidding my teeth aren't straight straight but they aren't cricket there just good enough.

they aren't yellow tho i take pride in that. i start washing my face i love how after i wash it it feels cool like a breath of fresh air.

i end up changing into a fire fit. with my white oreo 4s. i curl my darkish brown hair into not super tight curls but into like beach wavy ones.

yeah that made sense

i get into my car and drive to go get my coffee because... just because i would be me without my coffee

i go to dunkin because i prefer that over starbucks. starbucks is mid not gonna lie.

if you like it, do you boo, but me personally ima drive my ass to dunkin and get me a large coffee.

arriving to school at 8:30 i still have to go to the office. what a boring thing to do. walking into the office i girl asks me what i'm there for and i tell her my name and i'm new.

i wonder if she new i was new and jus played dumb. if she did..

that was a total L move not gonna lie

i get my schedule and let me tell you.. it wasn't that bad.

walking into english class first. i'm late because i took like 6 minutes to walk there. the teacher sees me

"hello i'm mrs.Jackson your our new student correct?"

"yeah"

"go ahead tell us about yourself

by this time i was already frustrated she's causing everybody to look at me, don't these teachers just tell you there name and tell you to sit down

"my name is Isabella, i'm 17 and i just moved here from Italy"

"hello Isabella welcome, you can go ahead and sit in the back next to javon"

i'm assuming she's talking about the only empty seat available which is in the back. why is that if i got to choose my seat i would most definitely sit in the back. all these other students left one seat in the back open i guess, that's a little weird tho,

i continue drinking my coffee and put my airpods in listening to women by doja cat  gotta love my wifey doja.

i feel someone tapping on my shoulder and take out my right airpod. looking to the right of me i see who is most likely javon?

"what you listening to"

"women by doja cat why?"

" just asking, i like your shoes"

"thanks? i love shoes,i have hella pairs"

" i love shoes too, i have a collection"

me and javon end up taking about shoes the whole period and which ones we have or want.

by the time our bell rings i start packing up ready to go to my next period

me and javon have the same class so we just walk together. a lot of people are starting at us which confuses me but i don't want no drama so i just ignore it.

"do you have any siblings"

his expression turn cold for some reason. after i ask, which i haven't gotten a respond to..

"you would know huh"

"excuse me, i don't know that's why i'm asking you"

he looks at me shocked for a second then goes back to normal. damn this kid just did 3 different emotions in the spand of 3 minutes.

"yeah i have a older sister, twin brother, and a younger brother, you have any siblings?"

"no i'm an only child, but a twin brother that's hella cool"

"yeah so you think i can get your instagram so something" 

i hesitate for a minute because i would rather keep to myself but end up giving it to him.

what the fu- why the fuck does he have so many followers?

i asked him and he just shrugged it off saying because his dad runs a gym thingy. i don't know what he called it.

class goes by pretty fast.

it's lunch and i see flyers for the cheer team. i was a cheerleader in Italy my dad was proud of it he went to all the games when i was cheering there.

it said tryouts are held in the big gym. i go and try out. i'll know if i get the team on Wednesday.

going home i change into a big shirt with just some shorts

i go use the bathroom , get a water from my mini fridge , put my phone on the charger. i put on shameless .

shameless has to be in top 10 for sure, at least in my book. which means EVERYTHING.

anyways 30 minutes into watching it, i start dosing off. i end up falling asleep.

———————————————————————————————
authors note- i'm have good plans for this book but i don't know how to get javon and isabella closer... i don't want it to be hella fast but i don't want it to be hella slow burn. if you have any ideas let me know.