chapter 28

(Isabella pov)
i groan as i toss and turn hopefully going back to sleep. i reach up for my phone and tap it. it turns on displaying my home screen.

i look at the time and notice it says 5:11am

i've been up tossing and turning for 30 or more minutes trying to go back to sleep. i went to sleep around 1:30 or something like that and wake up only about 3 hours and something minutes later.

i don't wanna be up this early cause javon said he was gonna bring me breakfast and i rather wake up to it being here.

i can not for the life of me fall back asleep.

i pick up my phone and unlock it, ima just take my chance.

i go onto javons contact and facetime him.

i'm surprised when i see the call connecting.

"hello." he said sounding out of breath before moving the camera to lean on something showing him shirtless in workout looking shorts and dripping in sweat.

"what are you doing." i asked him holding my phone to show only half my face.

"working out what you doing up beautiful." he said before leaning his head back and having someone pour water inside his mouth.

i just realized he has boxing gloves on.

"i had a horrible night sleep. only slept three hours." i told him as i sighed and flipped over laying on my stomach.

"why, you not feeling good or something, what's bothering you." he said furrowing his browns as he focuses on me.

"i just can't sleep that's all, oh and noodles has been throwing up i don't know what's wrong with him." i told him reaching down to pet noodles whos culled up in between my legs.

"where's he at, i miss him." he said before leaning his head back again and having someone pour water in his mouth.

"wait before i show you who's around you." i asked him cause i'm only wearing a shirt and underwear and he might see them cause noodles like i said is in between my legs sleeping.

"just my pops." he said.

"i'll send you a picture of noodles later." i said and widened my eyes hoping he would understand.

"alright." he said looking at me.

"i don't wanna see that show me your pretty face." he said as he noticed i wasn't showing my face.

"nooo, i haven't even got up, and washed my face or put anything on my skin yet." i whined to him as i moved the camera all the way off my face.

"i don't care , i've seen you without makeup before and all i gotta say is damn your so pretty." he said and smiled at me.

"stoppp, your making me blush." i said and giggled.

"let me see you." he said and laughed with me.

"okay hold on give me a second." i said took the blankets off my body before i grabbed noodles and wrapped him in my arms. i turned on my cute monkey light and leave it on my nightstand so he can see me.

i lay on my right side of my body facing my phone standing up on my nightstand. before fully getting comfortable i get noodles from my arms and puts him in front of me just so javon could see him cause i forgot to take a picture.

"say hi to daddy." i said to noodles as i grabbed his paw and waved it so javon could see.

"he looks so handsome cuddling you like that, he doesn't lay like that with me." he said sounding defensive.