chapter 38

not a question but i just wanted to tell you guys my birthday is coming up so soon and i'm kinda excited.

                                    (javons point of view)
i open the door knowing isabella is on the other side. i have a hoodie on so i know she won't spot it right away. when she does i know i'll either be dead or heartbroken.

no way am i going to let it go on for way too long when she notices. that's like having a death wish. and to add onto it she's on like the 4th day of her period or something. well that what she said last night.

"i brought mcdonald's so i hope your sibling are here and you guys are hungry." she smiled to me holding a mcdonald's bag.

"depends, what did you bring." i grab her in my arms pulling her inside. i hug her body to mine. she smells so good.

"cheeseburgers and mc chickens." she started walking towards the kitchen.

i wrap my arm around her waste and start leading her to the living room.

"we're chilling in the living room." i told her.

i took her to the living room. she put the bag down before hugging jayla Jaden and daelo.

"where's Ella?" daelo asked her.

"she's at home, she's nervous cause she starts school tomorrow. but your going to look after her right?" she asked him.

"yeah and if anyone boy is mean to her i'll punch them." he said making her gasp quietly and shake her head.

"daelo you don't have to do that we don't want your dad to get you in trouble." she said hugging him to her waste.

"no, that's okay, pops actually told him that." jayla waved her off before looking at me and widening her eyes. in a 'oh my god she's here we're actually doing this' type of way.

"javon can you go get napkins?" she asked me, i agreed and started walking to the kitchen.

"and me a water!" she yelled after me.

"me too!"

"me too!"

"i want one too!"

i heard my sibling yell after her.

the fuck do i look like a personal server?

i still grab everything and lead back to the living room sitting on the couch next to Isabella. she grabbed herself a mc chicken and let everyone else grab whatever.

"you should've got chicken nuggets." Jaden said taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

"don't make me take a bite of your cheeseburger Jaden." she warned him pushing his head lightly with her hand.

we were watching scream 5 because jayla just rented it for like 2 days or some website. it slipped my mind which one but it wasn't as expensive. it was only like 25 for 2 nights that wasn't bad.

"why are you guys on the floor when the couch is right there?" Isabella asked them. they where on the floor of the couch me and her are on. i know the reason for that is because the camera can see us all better when we are in this area. but we can't tell her that.

"i'm just really comfortable right here." Jaden said after they where silent for a while. jayla and daelo agreed with him and they huddled back up in their big blanket they where sharing

Isabella moved to lay on top of me. soon she began to move before getting up and looking at me in the face.

"take off your hoodie its making me sweat."  she told me starting to pull it off of me.