chapter 30

whats your favorite ice cream flavor?
unpopular opinion: mines mint chip and rocky road.

(Isabella pov)
i felt shuffling behind me and then someone getting into the bed with me. i turn around slowly and come in contact with javon.

he scoots over closer to be and puts one of his arms around my waist. "how you feeling" he asked , he scooted some hair away from my face, then laid his hand on my cheek.

"exhausted, i feel like i've been through war." i tried to make light in a situation like this, we don't know what's wrong or at least i don't and quiet frankly i'm scared to find out. i rather not know.

"your gonna be okay, do you need anything." he asked me. he's so sweet, i know he fucked up trust me i do. but i feel like he's been trying so hard to make it up to me, or show me he's serious about me. i do really wanna give him a chance. maybe something good can come out of it.

he's not only sweet with his words, but also his actions. he's the only person i would know who would get out of his bed at 2am to pick me up some snacks from the store because i was sad i didn't have any good chips and i didn't wanna drive.

not only that time but overall he's trying really hard. i don't want him to think i don't acknowledge it, because i do. i miss him, i miss us, i miss how we were before everything happened.

i know we can't go back to how it was before everything happened but we can at least make each other really happy. i do like him and i do care for him.

i don't want him to think i'm taking him for granted, cause i do appreciate everything he does for me and more. he's everything i could have asked for. he's human he makes mistakes. it wasn't a huge 'my boyfriend fucked my bestfriend' type of situation it was just a rumor on coco's part.

i don't know about her but i would be embarrassed like imagine doing some petty as shit like that then the guy you like or take interest in tells everyone himself what the real situation was and how everything happened saying he was gonna head home but she insisted he stayed knowing what she was going to do when he was asleep.

no matter what i don't fuck with her, and i see the tiktoks she be posting. i see some of the stuff she's been trying to hint to people making them think she's something with javon. if she was then why would he be here with me almost everyday, or texting my phone all the time asking about me.

"i miss us." i whispered to him and let him hug my waist. i didn't lie i do miss us, i have for a while. i've been thinking about us, i want to see where we go, i want him to know i want to see where we go.

but i also want him to know the trust isn't fully built there.

"y- you miss us? like me and you? together or how we where before?" he asked with shock prominent on his face and excitement also shown through.

"yeah, i want us together, i don't know if you get it or if i have to flat out say it but i like you javon walton." i said and smiled to him a little, a nervous smile, a if i get rejected im never seeing him again type of smile.

"i want us together too, im pretty sure i'm obvious but i like you Isabella Romano, i want to be with you." he said and gave me a happy smile. a smile that made me happy.

his smile made me break out into a smile myself and lift myself up to try and get on top of him no matter how much i don't feel like moving around.

i place my thighs on the outside of his so i'm straddling his lap, instead of keeping my body up to where we can see each other face to face i lay my head down on his chest cause my back hurts.