chapter 4

(Isabella pov)

i don't how, or why i listened but javon told me i can't play music because of the live. i understood that but kinda hurt my feeling a bit because nobody will know how good my music taste is.

that's sad how nobody will ever witness the beauty of my music taste.

i bet there sobbing, right?

anyways, there javon is in my passenger seat, live on tiktok.

i start turning into the dunkin drive threw waiting in line. i turn over and see he has thousands of people on his live?

is this kid famous?? like legit?

"where am i right now?"
"who am i with"
why aren't i in school'

he read out loud i got in the frame and he scooted over for me.

"he's in the drive threw at dunkin, with me, and we aren't in school because we have a free period."  i said

like why you all up in his business, i just kidding i guess to some people he's a leader.
———————————————————————————————
user328: i ship
waltonfan: she's so pretty
j gang: OMGG HER DIMPLES THERE SO CUTE
jadenwalton: you didn't even invite me?
unknown: she's using him
————————————————————————————
"aww thank you, my dimples are a paid actress"
"invite you?? i'm confused"

i asked javon about the one saying we didn't even invite him and he explained that's his twin brother.

i ended up telling him to add him to the live and he did. i guess his brother got a free period too but we obviously didn't know that. i have 2 periods with both javon and his twin.

i just didn't notice because those classes suck to me and im almost always falling asleep. i mean come on Spanish class really?

i already know Spanish, it was either Spanish or french. i choose Spanish because i feel like it's easier learning that then french so minus well get one easy class.

when we get to the window to pay me and javon both bring our cards. i quickly use my card because i don't wanna feel like a brokie.

"why you do that i was gonna pay"

"it's fine, i got it"

we get our drinks then head back to school. when we get there we still have 10 extra minutes. we just hangout in my car on live.

the bell ends up ringing, we start walking to our next class. which we have with javon and his twin. Jaden javon told me that was his name.

getting there with our coffees everybody was looking at us, i think they want one. shit i would too these are delicious.

"excuse me there's no drinks in this class"

"i'm not throwing away my coffee"

" you need to throw your drink away or go to the office"

i don't even respond i just walk out of the classroom. i'm not throwing my drink away right after i just bought it.

javon walks right after me, we end up walking around to halls them going to the office.

i told the office lady we were sent because she said we had fo throw away our coffee, i told her how i just bought our coffee so i wasn't going to waste it.

the office lady agreed with me saying there was no reason on why we couldn't drink our coffee. when it's around 10am.

that's too fucken early to be dealing with people who give me a nasty tone.

*****
it's lunch now and i'm walking to the small gym to see if i made the cheer team

lowkey nervous, javon came with me because he said and i quote "to support a friend"

i don't know when we became friends, but i guess we are friends.

we just walk into the gym and hella other girls are there.

we sit down as they call girls names who made it, i haven't heard my name yet.

i lowkey start getting sad, i almost start to walk out until i heard my name be called 2nd to last.

ahh, im so proud of myself.

me and javon look at each other he looks at me shocked. we hug.

my legs around his waste , my arms around his neck. he picked me up and spun me around.

he put me down and the coach told us when we'll be meeting and what time practice is.

we leave and javon asked if we can go to taco bell, sense the lunch here is trash.

i told him yeah because baja blast from tacos bell smacks.

"ima invite my brother, so he doesn't say we didn't tell him last time." javon said.

i told him okay because i don't mind. i'm just chill like that.

me and javon wait in my car and i see javons brother walking towards to car confused. until javon rolls the window down.

javon told his brother to get in the back, and he did.

apparently i had stuffed animals in my back seat because they started talking about them.

i don't care what they say, those came from great places for example Disney world, yup a stuffed boo from monsters inc i got her.

i honestly forgot about them until today.

remind me to take them out.

anyways we get to taco bell and they order whatever they want. by they order i mean i order because i'm the one ordering i just don't pay attention on what they got.

but me? i got myself 2 bean,cheese and rice burritos. with a green baja blast and cinnamon twist.

can't forget to ask them for fire sauce at the window.

we park in the parking lot and eat our food, of course these kids go live.
———————————————————————————————
user901: omgg wanna's with her again
mrs.walton: what are you guys eating?
unknown34: lunch date?
Brielle: he doesn't even like you
coco quinn: you didn't text me back.
————————————————————————————-

wanna? who's wanna

"who's wanna"

"wanna is javons nickname. you don't know that?" jaden says.

"i barley know you guys, you expect me to know everything about you" i said.

jaden looks at javon confused and javon starts doing motions, i'm not playing attention i'm thinking of something else.

wanna? hm i'm gonna call him that now.

———————————————————————————————
Authors note: currently in pe publishing this. i was going to go on and continue the day but it's already at 1,000 words so i just stopped. let me know any ideas.

Don't be a silent reader.