chapter 8

(Isabella pov)

waking up at 6:03am i was cuddled up with wanna.

i'm about to take a shower so i slowly get up and grab my clothes from my closet

i grab some blue mom jeans with my Jordan 1's and a white baggy shirt.

i grab my underwear and my bra, i also get a new towel because i put the one in my bathroom into the laundry room.

i take my shower. i take a 30 minute shower because wanna is here and i don't want him to wake up and be confused or walk into the bathroom.

i shaved my legs while i was letting my conditioner sit in my hair.

getting out of the shower i wrap a towel around my body and i wrap my hair in another towel.

i brush my teeth and wash my face.

going to my vanity i turn it on little a little dim so it's not hella bright for wanna.

i grab all the things ima use moisturizer, spf sunscreen, bb cream, some blush, little bit of highlighter, some red tint lip gloss.

while i'm putting on my blush i see wanna moving around i turn around and see him grabbing his phone, he glanced at it and started getting up.

he went into the bathroom, i continued putting my blush on and start applying my highlighter i don't add much.

i started grabbing my lip gloss, he came out of the bathroom and stood behind me, before i applied my lip gloss he grabbed my face and turned it to the side.

he leaned down and kissed me his right hand grabbed my throat tilting my head up, his fingers ran over a spot on my neck which made me shiver. he smiled into the kiss and i pulled away.

i looked in the mirror and saw a hickey on my neck

shit

i start to grab color corrector, foundation, and powder and start applying .

praying it works

i don't care if anyone sees it, but the fact that we go to school with his brother and jaden knows wanna spent the night its like way more embarrassing.

i covered it up pretty good, i then just remembered wanna has one too. his isn't as dark as mine but it's still hella noticeable. i covered his up and kissed his check for good measure.

i finish up my makeup and grab mine and wanna shoes while wanna gets ready.

it's only 7:20am but we still have to go get coffee

yes it's a must

i grab my backpack and i notice my chocolates where barley even eaten i grab them and put them into my backpack, i'll eat those later.

i put my shoes on and pass wanna his. we for sure need to buy some matching shoes.

grabbing my car keys and a blanket cause it's cold we head to my car.

getting in i connect my phone to my car and play my playlist the song the hills by the weeknd plays first

it's not my favorite but it still hits.