chapter 48

how old are you guys? don't lie about your age tho.
me: i'm 16
                                     (isabella point of view)
"baby i need your pussy."javon kissed below my ear.

"javon im tired. it's 3 in the morning" i yawned trying to go back to sleep, after i peaked at my phone noticing the time was 3:08am.

he kissed my shoulder a couple times before bringing his hand to massage my breast.

when me and javon sleep at my house, which is almost everyday, he sleeps in just boxers and i sleep in just my underwear. that's why he has such easy access to my boobs.

with my back facing him, i turn laying a little more on my back as he softly pinched my nipples.

he knows that makes me wet. i grab his hand and guide it inside my panties. he rubs little slow circles on my clit.

i lightly moan from the sensation on both my clit and nipple.

"i want you to sit on my face." he said placing a kiss on the nipple he was playing with.

i started shaking my head 'no' not agreeing with his statement.

"what if you can't breath." i panted out, feeling him push two fingers inside me.

"babe, i lift your weight, i'm sure if i was to start suffocating i'll lift you up." he said placing a kiss on my lips.

i pull away from him.

"no kissing unless you let me go brush my teeth." i said trying to get up.

he pulled me back to him.

"no kissing then." he said not wanting me to leave the bed.

i hummed in pleasure when he start thrusting his fingers in and out my wet pussy.

my mouth opens as breathless moans come out, from the feeling of him slamming his fingers in and out of me at such a fast pace. him trying to make me cum just so he could eat the fuck out of my pussy.

"i want to suck your dick." i moaned reaching to grab his dick and free it from his boxers.

"after" he said watching me as he chased my orgasm.

"mhm right there." i grabbed his hand trying to slow him down from how fast he was going. he removed both my hands with one of his. he slightly got up to pin my hands down above my head while he fingered me so good.

"i'm gonna cum." i moaned arching my back a little. when the pressure became too much i was so close to cumming. until javon pulled his fingers out of me not letting me.

"no please. javon please." i begged him squeezing my legs together trying to create some type of friction to make me cum.

"you don't deserve it" he said. i didn't understand why, but i was too caught up in the moment i didn't ask questions.

"get up, bring your sexy ass." he said motioning towards his face.

being upset with my denied orgasm i refuse.

"no." i say with a attitude and furrowing my eyebrows. oh he didn't like that.

he put his hand around my neck and forced me to look up at him. with tight pressure on my neck.

"quit acting like a brat or i'm gonna fuck you all night and i won't let you cum or have a single orgasm." he looked mad which made me even wetter.

"i just wanna cum." i said softly. trying to ease him so he's not mad anymore. i don't want him to angry fuck me for the first time when my family is in the house.