chapter 13

(Isabella pov)

"are we going to the mall." i ask when he starts the car

"yeah let me park closer real quick."he said

"okay."i said and went on my phone

while wanna finds a parking spot close to the mall i'm thinking if i should get a new backpack i hella need one.

"alright come on, leave your purse here" he says after he parked.

why would i leave my purse i need it to buy things.

"huh no i'm taking my purse there's some things i need." i said.

"you could get whatever you want but leave your purse i got it." he said reaching to take my purse from me.

"no let me just take it." i told him.

"alright you could take it but you ain't gonna use it." he sighed.

"yeah i am let's go." i said and got out the car before he could change his mind.

he came around the car to me and held my hand. as we start walking to the entrance of the mall.

"you like them." i say after i notice him looking at my nails.

"yeah i hella like them you should get these again but in a different color, i'll pay for those too." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"did you like getting yours too?" i questioned "your hands look hella good too."i mumbled not expecting him to catch it.

"oh yeah?"he laughed " yeah i liked it we should get ours together but you gets yours with that stuff on and i'll stick to this."

"really you want too?" i say happily

"yeah and our toes i never had that before but it felt good." he told me

"ok i'll let you know when we should go again." i smiled at him.

"where we going beautiful." he said when we entered the mall.

"are you hungry right now or do you wanna wait." i said because i would want him in a bad mood if he doesn't eat, i know i get in a bad mood when i'm hungry.

"um do you wanna get pepperoni pretzels then we can go shop, i kinda want one right now." he said sounding unsure

"of course come on." i said pull him by our interlocked hands to the wetzel pretzel that's not that far from us.

"what you getting" i ask as we are standing in line behind 2 people.

"pepperoni-jalapeño pretzel what are you getting." he asked me looking down at me.

"i think just a regular pepperoni pretzel, your getting the side of cheese right." i looked up at him.

"of course i'm getting the cheese." he said standing behind me to hug me from behind.

"hello what can i get for you today." the girl working asked.

"hey can i get a pepperoni-jalapeño pretzel and a regular pepperoni pretzel."i said

"any drinks for you today."

"um yeah can we get one a regular size dr.pepper." i said looking behind at javon.

"of course and would you like cheese with your pretzels" she asked

"yes please." i responded politely

"alright is it going to be cash or card today."

"card." i responded

"alright your totals going to be $15.92 and you can insert you card when your ready." she said