chapter 52

(isabella point of view)
the soft moans coming from javon is the only thing you can hear in his quiet room.

today's friday which means we have school in a couple of hours. we fell asleep early last night because of the fact that dj wanted me to join them at their workout session. it was kinda awkward because he still seems pretty pissed about me being pregnant.

which i don't blame him. if my 17 year old son came home and told me he got a girl pregnant i would probably be pissed. i understand that his son has really big goals. i'm fully supportive of his work goals and careers. i just think with time dj will learn to accept that we're having a family. whether anyone agrees or not.

i'm already pregnant.

after the workout, me and javon took a shower before he made me food, then i complained my legs hurt so he gave me a massage. we fell asleep at like 8pm.

which kinda explains why i woke up at 5am horny, these hormones are killing me.

i reach over and take javon's dick back into my mouth, pushing it as deep as i can take, his encouraging words and the sounds leaving his mouth, giving me the confidence to take him deeper. i swear this man does things to me.

"fuck baby, let me cum down your throat." he moaned. a tight grip on my hair that wrapped around his hand.

i continue to suck him, bobbing my head faster and letting little moans massage around his dick, enough for him to release his hot cum down my throat.

i used my thumb to get the liquid off that dribbled onto my chin and put it in my mouth. he brought my face to his and pressed a kiss to my neck, right below my ear.

"i love you." i whimpered when he sucked hard, knowing he left a mark. with me announcing our relationship i started letting him put hickies on my neck that will possibly show to everyone else.

"lay your pretty ass down, i need to be inside you already." he whispered in my ear before pressing a kiss to my shoulder and backing up a bit giving me some space to get into position.

i lay on my stomach. in my newly favorite position. face down ass up. i love the way he caresses my body as he forcefully fucks me in this position.

"fuck your killing me," he groaned before rubbing his hand from my ass to my back, and over again.

"i wanna see your face, love" he rubbed his dick through my folds teasing me. i'm already so wet, almost dripping.

"i love this position, it's feels so good." i begged him turning my face so i can look back at him.

he nodded his head before he teased me a couple times. rubbing his dick on my clit, in circular motions. making me grab a fistful of the comforter.
****
"you look beautiful my love." javon said placing a kiss on my head.

"thank you. i feel really pretty." i smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

"give me a spin?" he asked taking a couple steps back to watch me.

i giggle as i give him a quick spin.

"noodles is sleeping on the kitchen floor while my mom helps daelo get ready for school." javon informed me taking my hand and leading me to the couch in his room.

i take a seat and watch as javon gets onto his knees in front of me. he grabs my converse and starts putting them onto my feet.

"javonie?" i said, getting his attention.

he looked up at me and waited for me to continue.