chapter 31

what is your favorite disney plus princess?
mine is Rapunzel
             (Isabella pov)
"javon you can't rush me, your giving me anxiety." i rushed around my room trying to find these white leggings that kinda flair a little at the end.

"we need to go if you wanna get coffee before we go to school." he said through the phone.

i ignore him and just look through my sweats section in my dresser. i looked through my leggings area and i couldn't find the ones i'm looking for.

i can't find them, and i'm honestly on the verge of having a meltdown. my makeup doesn't look good i curled my hair the wrong way and i can't find my leggings.

i give up i'm not going to school today i'm so fucking annoyed.

i expected this shit to happen to me on a monday or tuesday not a thursday.

i give up taking a seat on my bed. I wait a second trying to gather myself. before a tear falls down my cheek so i grab my phone taking it off speaker and putting it to my ear.

"i'm not going." i said quietly and sniffle

"why what's wrong baby." he asked softly.

"i don't wanna tell you it's embarrassing." i said letting more tears fall down my face.

i feel so embarrassed crying over something as little as this.

"i'm coming inside give me a second." i hear him said before i heard his car turn off and he hung up.

i don't know why i'm acting like this but i cry even more when he hung up on me. he really did that in my face without saying bye. he doesn't care about me.

i take my shirt off over my head and grab my oversized sleep shirt i was wearing to sleep last night and put it on.

i just sit in the middle of my bed and wait for him to come.

it shouldn't take that long for him unless he doesn't care about me and walks extra slow hoping i stop crying, if he is that's rude and i'm breaking up with him.

"mama what's wrong." he comes into my room and looks around my room before walking to my bed and standing in front of me.

"what's wrong." he whispered and wiped my tears under both my eyes with his hands.

i know he was being thoughtful and trying to make me feel better but he just fucked up my makeup even more.

immediately grabbing his hands and take them off my face.

"you just messed up my makeup even more then it already was." i cry to him.

"shit i'm sorry, just wash your makeup off and do your moisturizer shit you look just as beautiful without makeup." he said leaning down to me and giving my lips a kiss.

"turns me on when your all natural, sexy as fuck." he whispered against my lips. i kissed him back but pulled away when he snuck his tongue inside my mouth.

"your not listening to my problems." i furrowed my eyebrows at him and looked up at him from being on my knees on the bed.

"what's your problems beautiful. tell me." he said licking his lips and pushing my hair behind my ears.

"my makeup looks so bad today, i curled my hair the wrong way, can't find the leggings i had you get from your room,it's already almost 8, and you don't care for me ." i complained to him, maintaining eye contact looking up at him.

"what do you mean i don't care for you. you know that not true i do care for you so much." he asked making a confused face and keeping his hands on my head