chapter 11

(Javon pov)

i watch her slowly doze off to sleep while i massage her feet. she looks so tired. i pick up my phone and take a picture of her.

she's so pretty

the food says it's gonna take about 30-35 minutes but i don't care. i want her to sleep for as long as she can.

i remember her telling me about needing to get her nails done. so i wonder is she'll wanna do that tomorrow before we go over to my house.

i'm kinda nervous to take her over i know my dad likes her because he told me.

"she looks genuine and she's respectful you don't find that much in this generation."

i think about my dads words. my mom just said she likes her but she wants me to bring her around more often.

what i'm nervous about is having jayla meet her, i know if she in any way is rude to jayla for no reason then i can't go any further with her.

my sister means a lot to me so i do care about her opinion on her.

but for some reason i see isabella different, she's just what i like.

she once told me that first impressions mean a lot. she said she'll be nice if she's meeting someone for the first time but if they are rude and have a nasty attitude she's giving them one back.

she said she'll sometimes give a second chance but not for the same reason.

looking over at noodles asleep in isabella bed right next to her makes me lightly smile.

our dog

i don't know how ima tell her im a actor, i did tell her im a boxer and she said she was proud of me

"really!! that's cool im so proud of you i bet your really good."

i just don't want her to look at me differently when she finds out im a actor

i wanna tell her soon though

a part of me says she's not gonna be mad i kept it a secret, or she's not going to judge me

and the other part says maybe she rather not be involved with all the drama, and all the pictures, and all the people.

i can't help but think about her most of my time

she's beautiful and has a good personality you don't find that combo often.

Coco quinn
hey i'm flying to atlanta in about 2 weeks wanna hang out?

i sigh and just ignore it for a while.

she's always texting me to talk on the phone or hang out.

before i didn't mind it i though of her as a friend but now it's kinda annoying

she's always saying my name in a video, calling me while she's filming, or asking me to film with her.

i've always turned her down cause she lives in la and i live in atlanta

but now i don't really want her to fly out here cause i rather spend time with isabella