chapter 7

(Isabella pov)

grabbing my keys i unlock the door, wanna trailing behind me with his backpack , clothes and the target bags. i only grabbed the forever 21 bag.

what? he said i didn't need to grab it, but i did to be nice.

i just realized wanna never been to my house.

we put all the bags down on the kitchen island and i put the mochi in the freezer it was getting defrosted.

we grab the rest of the bags and take them downstairs towards my room.

wanna scans the room with curiosity while i start putting my clothes in the laundry basket to wash them.

i wash new clothes before i wear them because sometimes they can already have a stain on it.

i put my chocolate's in my mini fridge and wanna puts his stuff in a corner he puts his clothes on my dresser, and puts his shoes on one of my shoe racks that's empty.

i go to change into pajamas, i change into the same ones he has on. i saw them in his closet and told him to wear them because i have the same ones.

i take a quick shower, i put up my hair because i'm just washing my body.

when i get out javons laying on my bed.

we end up choosing to do a tiktok.

it was the one that like when i see you i gogo nuts.

you know what i'm talking about.

the comments on the video be wilding

———————————————————————————————
waltonswife: not the matching pjs
javonsgf: what's he looking at?
waltonstiktok:WHY HE LOOK!
jadenwalton: damn wanna making moves
————————————————————————————

i stopped reading them after that because nothing was going on, even if anything was there so nosy.

wanna grabs his chips and my chocolates, while i went to the kitchen grabbing the mochi.

i grab 2 glasses and put ice water in them.

we end up watching scary movies, we start with the conjuring then we're gonna watch the conjuring 2. he also said insidious after but we'll see if i'm brave enough.

just kidding i'm always brave nothing scares me.

*********

the conjuring is hella scary no matter how many times i watch it i'm still scared.

i start getting hungry but i'm not going upstairs by myself so i'm begging wanna to come.

"please, i promise you won't regret it."

"just go you said it wasn't even that scary."

"i was just joking, please im to scared to go by myself"
"what if something gets me, or what if i get kidnapped"

"ok fine let's go."

once he says that i scramble to get up and grab my house slides. wanna has socks on.

i grab his hands and wrap them around me from behind so his chest is to my back and his hands are wrapped around my stomach.

i was gonna grab a blanket but this will have to do.

we walk into the kitchen and i grab stuff to make sandwiches because that what i'm craving. wanna makes a grilled cheese sandwich for him self.

he still wants me to make him a sandwich.

i get the bread, put mayo on it and start putting the stuff on. honey smoked turkey breast you know the thin one, cheese. and lettuce. on both

i don't really put anything else.

i cut the crust off the sandwiches and cut them into squares so we have eight squares when i cut both of them.

i put them on a plate and give wanna a small plate while he's cutting his grilled cheese.

we grab napkins and start walking to my room.
**
we finished our food, and wanna put chucky on. he said he wanted to watch this one for sure. he said next time we can watch conjuring 2 and insidious.

who told this kid there's going to be a next time?

i like chucky but it isn't my favorite.

Michael myers i love you boo💞
*****
a sexual scene comes on and i start messing with my blanket.hm i never knew there was flowers on it

i see from the corner of my eye wanna looking at me, i turn and look at him.

making eye contact with him i start getting butterflies in my stomach. getting shy i look away, not before he grabs my chin and connects our eyes again.

he pulls me in a little then leans in himself, there's a little bit of space left but i close it connecting our lips.

his lips are so soft and they melt perfectly with mine.

we continue kissing until he leans forward and i lean back. he gets on top of me and pins both my hands above me with one of his.

he pulls away and starts kissing my jaw to my neck, he places little kisses around until he stops at a spot that made me let out a breathless gasp.

he found my sweet spot, he kisses,sucks,and licks my neck.i can't help but let out small moans.

he lets go of my hands and grabs my thighs, wrapping them around his waist. he starts rubbing and massaging them while sucking on my neck.

i tilt his head up and connect our lips again, i can feel him threw our pajamas.

i start to sit up, leaning up on my elbows. our lips still connected. i pull away and lay him down on the bed.

getting on top of him he places his hands on my lower waste.
i kiss him, his hands start to go lower.i start to trail kisses down to his neck.

i start kissing around until i feel his grip tighten, i found his sweet spot. i continue sucking and licking it. he groans and let's put a little moan.

i love the sound he made.

i know we can't take anything further because we have no you know, protection.

and i don't think i'm ready for that yet, even tho right now i'm kinda in the mood i don't wanna regret it

"wanna i don't think we should go any further."

"am i making you uncomfortable? if i am i'm sorry."

"no, no it's not that i just don't think we should go further if we don't have any you know."

"oh, yeah i understand and we can stop"

i feel kinda bad because i know how we both wanted this and i don't want him to think i'm regretting this.

"i'm not regretting it i just don't really think we should go any further tonight."

"i get it that's okay i can wait. do you wanna continue watching the movie"

"yeah"

"ok come here"

i go to him and he wraps his arms around me while i lay my head on his chest.

40 minutes later the movie ends and i turn to him but he fell asleep.

what the fuck he fell asleep without me now im up alone and scared . i turn off the tv grab 2 blankets and wrap them around us.

no ghost can get us now,

i lay my body right next to his and cuddle into him

i close my eyes and lay my head on his chest. only now i can see how tired i am, i start to fall asleep making sure my body's covered with the blankets.

———————————————————————————————
authors note: i- i have no excuse

Don't be a silent reader.