chapter 18 (part B)

(Isabella pov)
waking up i realize i'm all snuggled up with noodles facing the wall. i don't feel wanna next to me, i turn around and see nobody there.

only me and noodles are in wanna's bed.he didn't even tell me he was leaving last night. why did he leave me.

you know what i ain't gonna be some sad bitch cause he left me alone in bed ima just text him

                                                Javon💋

                           Isabella👸🏽: i don't appreciate you leaving
                                                me alone in bed.where are you?

Javon💋: i'm at the gym my mom and jayla
                     should be downstairs i'll be back
                     soon.

after that i just leave him on read, i'm not mad i just don't have anything to say so i get up use the bathroom, brush my teeth. i can't even do my makeup cause it's in my car and i don't wanna go get it. so ima just go natural today i guess.

ima just brushed out my hair so my curls are now loose beach waves type but it looks good.

i change into black leggings with a dark blue hoodie with white nike socks i put on air Jordan 1's retro high shoes. i see wanna has a dark blue L.A hat same color as my hoodie so i grab it and put it on.

he's not getting it back it's mine now.

i finish getting ready in less then 30 mins just cause i hope the girls are still in the kitchen.

walking downstairs then right into the kitchen i see Jaden, daelo, jayla, and their mom.

"good morning Isabella" Jessica said once she saw me.

"good morning." i said to everyone.

"javon at the gym he should be back in about 30 mins maybe." jayla said

"oh yeah he texted me he's at the gym." i said and sat down.

"do you wanna help me study now while wanna's gone so when he comes back you can be with him." jaden asked.

"yeah we can right now if you wanna grab your stuff." i said.

"okay" he got up and went to his room i'm assuming to grab all his stuff.

"you want some fruit." jayla asked me.

"yeah." i said.

"okay ima make you a fruit bowl." she said and grabbed different fruits out along with a bowl.

jaden comes back downstairs with his backpack and takes out his answer sheet papers.

"so basically i have all the answers but not the questions so i don't know what they mean or anything." he explains to me the test is about the great war which is WWI and all he knows about the answers.

"okay so grab a line paper and a pencil. number 1-20 on one side then on the other side number it 20-40. we'll go over them all and write what they mean or who they are and you can just go over it and memorize it. wanna do that" i told jaden.