chapter 29

(javon pov)
"where is she?" once i open the door i hear isabella's mom say almost immediately walking past me and going inside.

i would go back but i see my parents fast walking up the drive-way

"where do we go." they said and walked inside.

i shut the door once they're inside and we all walk to isabella's room hearing her cry to her mom.

"i don't wanna be sick like this, what's wrong with me." she asked her mom.

my heart broke for her she's so precious yet she's hurting so bad, nobody will tell us why or what they think it is.

"can you do something for me, it's a huge favor but ima need you to do it okay." her mom wiped her tears and asked me to hand her the bag next to me.

i grabbed the bag and passed it to isabella's fine scrumdilly, beautif- um her mom. just isabella's mom

i'm not weird your weird.

wait what was going on.

oh yeah the bag.

isabella's mom opens the bag and pulls out a test.

wait a test?

a pregnancy test.

why would she take one of those.

i mean it makes sense.

but no i didn't fuck her yet.

wait, did someone else?

my mom and dad don't even act surprised like they where thinking the same thing.so this is what they weren't telling us.

"mom no i don't want to." she told her mom and tried to get up.

i wanna go grab her but i know her moms going to make her take it regardless.

"ima close the door and have her take it real quick." isabella's mom told us before closing the door and making her take it im sure. that's what she said.

i take a couple steps back before i sit on bella's bed, after that this is kinda awkward to be with my parents alone.

they turn towards me and walk to also have a seat on her bed.

"you are so irresponsible javon, we thought we could trust you and this happens, have we taught you nothing." my dad sighed and rubbed a hand down his face.

"dad.." i started before he cut me off.

"i don't want hear it javon, you weren't careful enough and now look what's happening, what are you gonna do?" he asked looking at me expectantly.

"but dad.." i started to say but he cut me off again.

"no excuses javon your going to listen to us." my mom cut me off this time.

"that poor girl, she's so sick cause you wanted to mess around being unsafe." she looked at me with a 'im serious' look.

i don't even attempt to say anything knowing they're not going to listen to me and i'm probably going to get cut off again.

the door opens and isabella's mom walks out with isabella slowing walking behind her holding her hand.

i stand up and go to grab her knowing she probably doesn't have the energy to walk.

not wanting to pick her up infront of everybody especially when she can throw up any second i quickly lead her to where i was sitting so she can sit on my lap.