chapter 27

(Isabella pov)

i'm so pretty it's honestly a crime. i'm sitting here and looking at myself in my vanity. but my vanity lights aren't on cause i hate those lights it's only good for when ima doing my makeup or when i need light in my room but don't wanna turn on my big light.

so i'm sitting and admiring my beauty that god took his time on before my phone starts ringing.

i've been hanging out with my mom today cause we don't hang out often and i miss her so i just relaxed with her today. now she's sleeping cause she barley got any sleep last week or this week cause she's been overworking herself.

i honestly want to make it a goal in my life to work a good job for her to be able not to work anymore and still live comfortably. my mom doesn't have very expensive taste so she mostly saves up most the money she has for if anything happens to her i'm set for life. but i really don't wanna think like that.

i couldn't imagine living without both my parents, but i really can't live without at least one of them.

i pick up my phone, answer the facetime, and set my phone up against my vanity mirror.

"what's up." i asked after answering javons facetime call.

"hey i'm just gonna be honest i haven't even started the paper, and i'm not sure if you have but i called to see if you want to do it together." he asked setting his phone up on his gaming desk.

"oh shit i forgot about that paper. yeah let's do it together." i agreed

"wait ima call you back on my laptop." i told him cause i didn't wanna set up my phone and everything. i want to lay in my bed and do it. but i feel like if i set my phone up on my bed. the fabric would make it hard for me to hear him or him to hear me.

so i rather just put my MacBook to use and call him off there.

"alright." he said.

i said bye before i grabbed my laptop from ontop my dresser. i also grabbed my backpack from my floor. i put my laptop onto my bed and put my backpack right next to my bed on the floor.

honestly can't imagine putting my backpack, the one i take to school on my bed. it would just make me feel like my whole beds dirty.

i open my laptop sit down and get situated before calling javon back.

"you know i though you were gonna be quicker then that." he said answering his phone and setting it back up onto his desk

"i'm sorry do i hear complaints from a guy who asked me for my help?" i asked stopping what i was doing just to look at my laptop.

"no no i'm sorry." he apologized.

"thank you." i responded before bringing out my heavy ass geometry book to write on.

"okay this paper has to be good soo, what have you wrote so far." i asked him.

"um my title and my name, oh and don't forget the date." he said turning to his paper then turning back to me.

"i'm not even gonna hate cause i only have that too."

"let's start then." he said
*****
after two and a half hours and one of my mental breakdowns we finally finished the paper.

"okay read yours." javon said pausing his music from the playlist we created, he had playing in his background so we can both listen to it.

"okayyy kinda nervous." i said and laughed before i started to read my paper.