chapter 10

(Isabella pov)

driving to pets mart we are playing music by we i mean my phone, which is playing Neva Cared by polo G

im not gangster but i hella fuck with this song.

we get to pets mart but i make them wait in the car until the songs over because it's just that good.

i grab my baby from jaden holding him in my right hand while wanna holds my left hand.

i smile to myself look at me and wanna holding hands while i carry our baby.

walking to the food section first i grab the one wanna said he ate, i'm sure he asked when he grabbed the dog but whatever. while wanna grabs a handheld cart looking for the pee pads and food Bowles that's he's going to grab.

me and jaden go to the clothes section looking threw all the cute clothes we end up grabbing him a couple of outfits all in the size small or medium.

we grab him in total about 9 outfits. and a pair of socks, i want to see them on him. we walk back to see wanna in the same place we left him looking at collars.

"i'm thinking we get one for him right now then if he ends up trying to run away we'll print a collar with our numbers on it." wanna said

"that's fine with me." i said

i sneakily put the outfits in the little basket and turn around lowkey proud of myself for him not noticing.

"isabella what is this." wanna said

"just a little outfit" i mumbled

" just a little outfit isabella there's like 10 in here." wanna said

"noo there's 9 in there, ouu and some cute socks." i said

"he doesn't need socks or these outfits he's a baby." he said

"yes he does please i promise i won't grab anymore." i beg him

"okay fine we'll grab them." he sighed

"yay your the best." i excitedly

we end up spending $300 on noddles but that's okay because he gonna have a good life with us.

driving jaden home we stop at mcdonald's to get ice creams and fries. mcdonald's fries are soooo goooddd!

he's holding the dog until he leaves cause he said it's only fair.

i can't wait to take my baby home.

"yo, isabella you coming over tomorrow right?" jaden said

"yeah that's what wanna said." i say

"are you spending the night?" said jaden

"i'm not sure i'll let you know tomorrow for sure tho." i said

"okay we'll i see you guys later." jaden said

him and wanna shake hands and he comes around to my side and gives me a hug.

"bye jay." i said

driving back to my house listening to music me u & hennessy by deJ loaf feat lil Wayne plays this song is so good.

"you me and hennessy look what you did to me fuckin' so crazy you twirling and spinning me my head keep on spinning my legs keep on shaking but my head keeps on spinning i'm out of my mind, let's keep on sipping."

wanna grabs my hand interlocking ours together and holds then on the center console

"let's make some babies and make it official, i feel you inside no better feeling i throw it back again, you catch my drifting you shifting inside you got me screaming you got me yelling out yo name ooh i need you you kiss on my thighs and then you eat it pause for a minute then, i let you beat it"