chapter 54

(isabella point of view)
"Christmas! it's christmas!" i felt someone saying while trying to wake me up.

"get up. santa came!" i recognized ella's voice as she shook me awake.

"Von! wake up. santa came." she tried shaking javon to wake him up. which works cause he's a light sleeper.

"good morning." i heard javon say groggily. i just ignore it and snuggle closer to him while trying to go back to sleep.

she sits on his stomach and presses a kiss to his cheek.

"santa brought so many presents!" she claps her hands together.

"so you've been extra good?" he asked her. which she aggressively nods her head yes to.

"mommy is making breakfast she said wake you guys up." she kissed my face before running out the room and closing the door.

"merry christmas my beautiful girl" javon say to my grabbing me and placing me on top of him.

"merry christmas to my favorite person." i held onto him.

"let go brush our teeth, i want a kiss." i said starting to get up.

"so when can i open my presents?" i asked javon after he brushed his teeth. i already brushed mine and he's just rinsing his toothpaste out of his mouth with water.

"you have to wait, like everyone else baby. don't be impatient." he said drying his face and pressing a kiss to my face.

"you want some dick?" he asked me when i placed my hands against his bare abs. guiding my hands a little low.

"i don't think we have enough time." i pressed a kiss to him neck.

"you're so fucking pretty, my pretty girl." he picked me up holding me in his arms. my legs go around his waist.

"let go feed my babies." he said starting to walk out my room and heading upstairs.

"good morning merry christmas." my mom said smiling to us.

"merry christmas." me and javon both smiled back. he placed me on a chair and started serving my plate.

"color with me?" ella asked sitting on the chair on my left.

"sure angel." i said picking up a crayon and coloring on the paper with her.

"did mommy ask santa for anything?" she whispered to me like it was some secret. she's not the best whisperer so everyone heard what she said.

"mommy doesn't need to ask santa for anything when everything she could ever want she already has. my beautiful family." our mom says leaning over the counter and pressing a kiss to ella's nose.

"i would ask santa for a daddy like javon." ella said.

"a daddy like javon? what do you mean baby?" i asked her before thanking javon when he passed me my plate of food.

"javon is going to be a daddy, daelo told me that. i want javon to be my daddy, so he can care for me." ella said drinking her orange juice.

"i care for you very much, because i'm not your daddy doesn't mean i don't love you, i'm always going to be here for you, and if you ever need anything or you feel unsafe, just tell me." he said walking around and engulfing her into a hug.

"is your mommy and daddy coming over? and my friends." ella asked javon.

"friends?" he questioned.

"she's talking about jaden, jayla and daelo." my mom filled him in.