chapter 5

(Isabella pov)

"Coco Quinn, aren't you like 12 why would he text you?"

i wasn't trying to be mean when i said that but i was just confused why would wanna text a 12 year old little girl.

i mean if he was a pedo then, i'll see why but he's literally like 17.

"idk why but this is the second time someone said i'm using them and i don't know how i'm using them but stop saying that because it's starting to frustrate me"

i'm so confused on why they say i'm using them, i know wanna is a boxer because he told me he is.

"i kinda wanna get a dog this weekend"  i said.

"you should what kind of dog" Jaden said.

me and Jaden have our own conversation on what type of dog to get and we come up with one that someone was selling.

it was like 12 weeks old because the mom died during labor. that's so sad.

i messaged the person for the dog and told them i'll pay full cash if i can get it on Friday or Saturday.

the dog was a light gray french bulldog. it was a boy, and i was $1,350 dollars.

i already knew those dogs where expensive, so i wasn't really shocked.

the person said i can pick the dog up on Friday around 5:00pm to 5:30pm. of course the boys wanna come with me.

Jaden ask for my instagram so i gave it to him because, why not?

getting back to school we had algebra class with both of the twins. we got a project to do which is due Friday. it's about if we have any similarities to our partner and what we need to improve on in this class.

sense Jaden is in the baseball team he doesn't do this project because he got called out of the class to go buy the new baseball uniform , and start to practice.

the only reason he got called out of this class is because he has pe right after this class or else he would have done the project still.

doesn't really matter tho because the project is two people per group so of course me and wanna pair up.

the only thing is we can't work on it in class we only can work on it at home. we only get the rest of the time in this class then we have to finish it at home.

me and wanna still need to go to the store and get all the supplies for it because we wanna use markers and colors on it. we don't wanna just use pencils and be done how boring,

we exchange numbers before starting on the project just so he can come over to my house or i can go over to his house.

either or is fine for both of us. i get out a line peace of paper and start writing similarities,

both has collection of shoes

both are 17 years old

both drive

both of us loves taco bell

both of us love watching horror movies

own a unhealthy amount of nike

both prefer chips over chocolate

both likes to wear jewelry

i didn't realize how much similarities we had i mean the list had more too it but i was to lazy to memorize it

then we started working on the what we want to improve in this class.

"i want to improve learning what pie is and how to use it"
i wrote.

"i want to improve learning how to simplify fractions" wanna wrote.

honestly no matter how many times i was told i still don't get pie like how is that going to effect my life if i don't understand it. i doesn't effect anything but my grade.

don't get it twisted i'm a full A student so like i ain't failing but if i see that shit in here im getting my back pack and walking out of the class room i rather hang out with the janitor.

the janitor Joseph is pretty chill not even gonna lie i really fuck with him. that's why i always make sure people i know aren't being hella disrespectful to the janitors, even if it's there job to clean, you can always not be a bitch and just clean after yourself?

me and wanna decide that tomorrow we'll go to the stores after school because i have to get highlighters for english class. i hate borrowing the teachers because they always are fading out or some have a whole different color cap on.

**********
the bell rings for school to be over, i start walking to my car and get in.

driving home i connect my phone to my car and i hear the song sippy cup by Melanie Martinez that shits gonna hit every time.

i get home and change into a nike gray shirt and some black shorts.

plugging in my mini fridge i wash my face, use the bathroom, and do my homework from history class.

by the time i finish its 9:30. i turn on my tv and put on footloose. i love that movie.

i watch the movie and when it finishes, i put my phone on the charger turn off all my lights and lay in bed.

i end up dozing off and falling asleep.

———————————————————————————————
Authors note: im starting to put it all together im so excited. i feel like this chapter definitely brought them closer, it's 11:34pm and i have to be up at 6:00am to start getting ready for school. if you have any ideas let me know.

Don't be a silent reader.