Chapter 25

(3rd person pov)

"i can't do this dad." Isabella cries as she looks into the sky and just sits there at the edge of the cliff.

she doesn't know where Giselle went maybe she took her home or maybe she's left her. she doesn't know.

"it fucking hurts me so badly i don't know what to do." Isabella couldn't help but sob into her hands. she had a bit to much to drink she did drive home but she isn't badly drunk. was it a bad idea yes it was but she didn't care her heart hurts to much to even care.

was she selfish for driving not only with herself in the car but her friend who has a daughter? yes she was selfish. she was selfish cause if anything where to happen that baby couldn't have had a mother, she was selfish cause what would happen to her mom?

would isabella's mom have to bury her daughter not even a full year after burying her husband. why the fuck did Isabella do it? it wasn't smart. she wasn't thinking. but that was no excuse.

and she knows that.

she needed to talk to her dad, for him to help her, she couldn't take the pain anymore. but he was buried in Italy. he loved it there so that's where he got buried at.

so she found a tall ass cliff and just cried as much as she could. she had to let everything out. she haven't been able to grieve the loss of her dad. she was to focused trying to make sure her mom was stable.

Isabella couldn't cry, she didn't deserve to. it hurt her mom more. that was her everything, her husband, she had a whole child with him.

there love story wasn't finished being written. it wasn't finished. why did he leave so early. Isabella needs him. she always did. Isabella's mom needs him. they where together for 19 years and now he just left.

why was he that selfish, why did he need to work that day, why couldn't he just stay home. why couldn't god just protect him. he was a good man. he was perfect. and now he's gone.

"please dad come back for us we can't do it without you." she sobbed even more. she didn't know why but her heart ached so badly it hurt.

"i miss you." she whispered and wiped her tears only for them to be replaced by new tears flowing down her cheeks.

she sat at the end of the cliff so close to the edge. she brought her knees up to her chest wrapping her arms around her knees and buried her head between her arms.

she cried for hours as it felt like to her she couldn't bare the horrible aching in her chest. she wanted it to stop.

she wanted to feel loved again. she wanted him to call her 'principessa' again. she can't do it anymore without him.

she tried to forget about him. it's fucked up i know it is but she could take that pain she can't handle it. she can't think about him without thinking of what he looked like before he died. maybe she lied.

she was with him that day and he went to go get snacks for her and him while she went to work with him. but everything happened so quick she didn't know what's to do.

she felt guilty, horribly guilty.

"i know it was my fault but why it happen to you?" she tried to say in a normal voice but it sounded like she whimpered it out.

"i'm so sorry" she whispered before sobbing again.

maybe she was the one who called the cops, maybe she was the one who held his bloody hand, maybe she begged him to not close his eyes. maybe it was her fault. she was guilty.