chapter 63

celery or Brussel sprouts?
A:brussels sprouts
(Isabella point of view)
"i don't understand." jaden mumbled not being able to understand the powerpoint his teacher attached to the word document.

i was sitting next to him eating the chicken noddle soup Jessica made me. i've been feeling nauseous all day, and she was kind enough to make me chicken noddle soup as i was just throwing up stomach acid.

i haven't ate anything all day other the the food me and javon had last night around two in the morning. Although, speaking of the devil he's training in the basement with his dad so i have time to just be lazy by myself. i only decided to come with him because i haven't really been out of the house, and it would be good for me to get out the house more often.

i blow on the spoon containing broth, carrots, and a piece of chicken. i placed it in my mouth and tasted the delicious flavors bursting into my taste buds. maybe it's from the lack of food i've had or this food is just delicious, but i could eat this all day.

"let me see." i said and swallowed the carrot in my mouth before looking at jaden's computer. i sigh "jaden, this was due two days ago." i said scooting his computer closer to me as he moved his chair to sit right next to me.

"look at his grades." Jessica said and rolled her eyes. i motioned for him to show me his grades. with a sigh he opened up an app and displayed his grades,

D-, C+, F,A+, F, B-, D+.

"Jaden the only class that has an A , is pe." i said looking at his grades. "how are you still allowed to do baseball." i questioned.

"im the best on the team." he smirked as he explained. "so he said it was okay that i was failing in math, and they just didn't count it." he admitted.

"well it not okay." i shot him a knowing look. "i'll help you, why don't you ask?" i questioned him confused, why wouldn't he ask me for help when i help javon all the time.

"because you and javon have been keeping to yourself lately, plus you guys are always at your house." he said shrugging his shoulders. i didn't think much about it, but now that he mentions it, he's right. me and javon are always at my house. we rarely hang out with his siblings anymore. i can't help but think if they despise me for always having javon by my side.

"well anytime you need help just text me and i wouldn't mind to help you." i assured him. i mentally make a note in my head to hang out with javons siblings more often.

i truly did want to hide my pregnancy from the social media world. but seeing as how it's not really healthy- i mean yeah hiding my twins from social media is perfectly fine, but when it comes to me always being at home and not enjoying my pregnancy like i should. i think it's ridiculous, really, and i refuse to let this go on any longer.

"this just doesn't make sense, how does this even line up right?" jaden said groaning. i looked at the powerpoint and looked back at the document. "don't write down everything, only write down the words that arent bolded, it's vocabulary"

"are you required to do it on the document?" i questioned. he shook his head no. "then do it on notecards, they are way better and you'll actually use them." i replied. he agreed and went upstairs to grab some.

"i appreciate you helping him. but you don't have to." jessica smiled towards me. i laughed "i don't mind at all, i always help javon anyway" i explained. javon isn't that good at all of his classes, just a couple of them aren't his best subjects.

i take this time to grab my phone and send javon a text.

bella🤰🏻: we need to talk later.