chapter 21

(isabella pov)
waking up at 5:30am i feel exhausted but the bed feels empty for some reason. i turn around and don't see javon anywhere i just see noodles.

maybe he's using the bathroom or he's downstairs. i end up just waiting for him for about ten-minutes but he doesn't come. i look at the bathroom only to realize the light isn't even on. where the fuck is he?

i grab my phone to see if he texted me or something. i notice messages on my screen but one specific thing catches my eye. my phones on do not disturb.

the fuck? i didn't put my phone on do not disturb. did he??

where the fuck is he??

i get up and wrap noodles in a blanket so he can still be comfy and sleep. i put on a pair of shorts cause i only have javons shirt on. leaving noodles i get up to walk out his room.

it's barely light outside but i can see i have good vision. yup bitch got that 2020 vision don't play with me.

moving on... i walk out the room and head towards the stairs to check the kitchen. when i enter the kitchen i don't see anyone there. bruh did he leave?? why would he leave me. in the almost middle of the night.

about to leave the kitchen and head up the stairs i hear someone coming down the stairs. is it him?

Jessica walks into the kitchen with her flash from her phone on.

"good morning, but what are you doing up so early in the morning." she asked turning on the kitchen light.

"hey by any chance do you know where javon is i woke up and he's not in bed." i asked her and leaned against the counter.

"um hold on i can check his location." she says pulling out her phone. she starts clicking on stuff until she stops, making a confused face she passes me her phone.

i take her phone and look at it it says javons 2hours and 42 minutes away. what the fuck! so he left at like 3am.

why would he do that.

"do you know where he went?" i asked her passing back her phone.

"it looks like he's going to the airport. i'm not sure why though, he isn't leaving he would have let us know and he wouldn't have went alone." she told me making a sincere face

"oh ok well i think i'm just gonna head home." i let her know and walk out the kitchen.

are you fucking kidding me, i mean i'm not the boss of him he can go to the airport for whatever's the fuck i don't care but the fact is he didn't let me know and i know damn well he's the one who put my phone on dnd. he's such an asshole.

i grab my purse and i grab noodles. yes i'm petty but i'm not taking noodles to be petty. if javon is two hours and 40 something minutes away and it's 5:40 he'll get here around 8 something so i prefer to take noodles so he doesn't use the bathroom in javons room.

i'll of course give noodles back to javon later when he's back.

i'm debating if i should text him and let him know i know he left. but i just can't every time i'm mad at someone i don't let them know what's wrong or anything i'll just stay quiet and wait for them to apologize or approach me.

walking to my car i get in and let it heat up for a minute. i end up driving to my house to most likely start getting ready for school. i notice noodles in the passenger seat. he looks like he's gonna throw up. i grab tissues in my car and place them in front of him. he ends up throwing up while i parked just so i can make sure he's ok. my poor baby doesn't feel good