chapter 50

(isabella point of view)
javon left this morning for his interview, they asked if they can do an interview today and photoshoot tomorrow so he's staying out there until tomorrow.

which i guess i should get used too, because soon he's gonna have to go back to film season three of euphoria and he has to film for another project.

he keeps bugging me to go and audition for the roll of ashtray's girlfriend. which at first i was hesitant but now i recently got an email from Sam Levinson and he asked if i was interested in the part.

i did tell him that me and javon where trying for a baby, not really wanting to tell him i was pregnant in case he was to say anything.

he did say that was fine because in euphoria the character i'd play would get pregnant anyways. so lately i've been thinking about it. he asked me to let him know before tuesday.

i really want to do my makeup so i figure why not go live on tiktok while i do it. i feel like i picked that up from jayla, she's always live. so why not.
————————————————————————————————
Isabellaismywife- why did you hide your sister?
onwardwanna- my wife
user420- are you and javon together?
isabella&javon- we love you for going live
—————————————————————————————
i saw a comment asking why i was hiding my sister.

"i hid my sister because i didn't want to expose her to many people who claim to be a fan of javon." i said simply, not feeling the need to explain more.

i kinda felt like by now me and javon should have announced our relationship. he's told me multiple times during our late night talks that, our relationship being out there was all up to me, and i can say if we're together when ever i choose to.

so deciding on not hiding it any longer i choose to answer.

"yes me and javon are together, i thought that was obvious." i said laughing a bit.
————————————————————————————————
onwardwanna- my girl looks so pretty
onwardtea- isabella and javon are official?!
onwardedits- definitely adding this into a ship edit.
javonswife01-she's so fine,wanna got lucky
user_20894-I KNEW IT THEY'RE ALWAYS FLIRTY
javonjadenjayla- wanna's comment is so cute
————————————————————————————————
i was responding to some of the comment for a while, i answered some of javons, mostly all of them of him saying he misses me of some of him calling me 'beautiful' and his 'pretty girl'.

i do my makeup on live and reply to people. i curl my hair while responding to comments about little things. questions like 'what's your favorite song' 'who's your favorite twin' which i didn't answer, just cause me and javon are together doesn't mean i'm gonna answer that question and possibly make jaden feel bad or something.

almost done with my hair i was about to answer another question until javon started calling me, i told everyone that someone was calling me so i had to end the live. i answered him.

maybe a warning would have been nice, my man looks so good, he's shirtless and only had on dress pants, like those pants you would wear with a suit, and his LV belt. his hair looked messy but styled with gel in it. i took a facetime photo and he laughed.

"babe you look so good, if i wasn't already pregnant i would've asked you to get me pregnant when you get back." i told him with my mouth opened.

"you look so beautiful my love." he smiled.

"aw thank you babe." i said and continued to curl my hair.

"your baby is kicking my ass, i threw up three times this morning." i shook my head as much as i can as i finished curling the last two sections of my hair.