chapter 39

kinda been burnt out lately. i already gave up in school. oh well. here's your update.
                                  (Isabella point of view)
"fuck." i mutter putting my necklaces on. i slip on my shoes quickly. i need to wake up Ella so we can start getting her ready for school.

we're going to be so cute. i'm going to do her hair just like mine which is low pigtails with my hair curled. my hair is obviously way longer then hers so mine doesn't make me look
childish.

she asked me last night if we could match for the day. i found it so cute. cause she was giggling when she said it. she looked so excited to ask me, so how could i say no.

we picked out our outfits last night. we're wearing our panda dunks because she said she wanted to look nice for her first day of kindergarten. we are gonna wear a dark brown shirt with black biker shorts.

of course i'm going to wear makeup so i can look cute today. she's already cute so she doesn't need makeup, also she's just wayyy to young to wear makeup.

give me about 10 years and i'll consider it.

the only problem we have is she gets out of school 2 hours before me, and my moms working now. my mom changed her shift or whatever to working from 5:40am to 5:20pm.

so i told my mom that maybe i can take my last three classes online so i can pick up ella everyday. if i was to do that then i would get out of school at 1:10 and i can make my way to go pick up ella from her school.

i don't mind taking my those classes online. the only thing is i haven't told javon about that. i was going to when he called me last night but i got nervous and decided to tell him in person. if he were to get mad then i'll either punch him or kiss him. that will shut him up.

"ella. come on you gotta wake up for school." i whispered waking her up slowly.

she shifts slowly. i shake her to where she gets herself up, sitting up. she leans her head into my lap and starts crying.

"what's wrong." i whisper trying to put my fingers through her little tangled hair. we gotta work that out

"i'm tired." she cried softly. she rubbed her hand down her face. finally after five minuets of me rubbing her head and occasionally putting my fingers through her hair. she finally agreed to get up and start getting ready.

"come one let's go brush your teeth." i pick her up from her bed and start taking her to her bathroom so we can get her teeth brushed, face rinsed, and if she needs to use the bathroom.

i place her on top of her counter next to the sink. i turn on the sink and put it on warm so i can start getting her toothbrush and toothpaste.

wet, toothpaste, wet, brush. only right way on how to brush your teeth. if you place your toothpaste on your dry ass toothbrush. you a gremlin.

"good job." i told her when she wiped her damp face on the mini towel i gave her.
***
"you gonna make friends?" i asked her placing her last hair tie you know the small mini colorful ones, yeah those. i placed the last section of hair in it.

"yeah." she smiled shyly.

"your gonna be the nicest dressed in the classroom." i whispered in her ear then tickled her stomach lightly.

grabbing the wand(which is a specific curling iron) i turned it on and placed it on the other side of her making sure it doesn't touch her.

"is javon cowming to pick me up too?" she asked me when i started with one ponytail of hair.

"no baby he has school." i told her.

"you no going to school?"she asked confused.

"i'm gonna leave early. so i'll do my last 3 classes at home like homework." i told her getting to wrap the second ponytail of hair.