chapter 53

(isabella point of view)
"i love you." i whispered before connecting our lips again.

"i love you too beautiful." he pulled away and looked all around my face.

"im gonna ask you one more time, what do you want for christmas?" he asked me.

javon has been asking me what i want for christmas for so long already. the only reason i haven't said anything is because what i want is expensive. i don't just want one thing, there's 3 things that i really want.

"they're expensive, love" i said grabbed his hand and interlocking our hands together.

"i didn't ask if they're expensive baby i said what do you want" he responded.

"well i don't like being told no, it hurts my feelings." i said trying to avoid saying what i want.

"what do you want for christmas." he repeats himself.

"well for starters i like the Rose Des Vents dway doir sandals." i start, pausing to see his reaction before continuing to name off my wishlist.

"okay." he said and waited for me to continue.

"i like the fresh love grey outfit from christopher sturniolo." i said side eyeing him trying to see if he has any reaction to my delightful christmas list.

"anything else?" he asked bringing our interlocked hands to his face and pressing a kiss to the back of my hand.

"and the dyson air wrap." i said smiling when i see him laugh.

"i knew you where gonna ask for that." he said laughing as i pushed him away from me.

"what do you want for christmas?" i asked him while grabbing the bag of snacks he got me and opening the takis.

"honestly i just want some pussy." he said shrugging his shoulders as he got into the left lane, we are driving to the mall that's like an hour and thirty minutes away to go christmas shopping.

"javon." my eyes widen as i slap his hand.

"just seeing you in something sexy before i devour and warship your beautiful body. that's all i want." he said lifting his hips a bit and re-situated himself comfortably in the drivers seat.

"to open up in front of our families, javon you can't just have that." i said stuffing two takis in my mouth. even before i found out i was pregnant takis have just always been on my mind. but almost everyday for the last month i've been wanting and craving takis.

my mom only lets me eat them when she says so, cause she doesn't want them to make me have any stomach problems while pregnant.

"well there is a watch that i've looked at and really liked." he said hesitantly.

"send it to me." i told him covering my mouth as i chewed the takis.

"it's expensive." he groaned.

"i don't care send it to me, you're always spoiling me" i said before grabbing my phone and going on instagram.
****
"what's our spending limit?" i asked javon as we were all walked into the mall.

"4 thousand." he thought about it.

"excluding our moms." he added on.

"okay." i agreed

"first let's go to bath & body works." i told him. candles are always good and everyone loves them.
*****
we've literally been here for like 5 hours.