chapter 26

(javon pov)
"i'm gonna hang out with her, it's doesn't really concern you." i tell coco as i put my jacket on, and grab a hat.

"okay but you don't even talk to her anymore, your gonna make me look dumb." she complained.

i'm losing so mush patience with her right now, i'm trying to contain my annoyance. but that just annoyed the hell out of me.

"how, cause you lied and tried to make it look like we are together when we aren't, nor will we ever be together." i spit out. i don't disrespect women or as in this case little girls but i can only handle so much.

especially when that little girl ruined my chance with a girl i was really interested in.

"why are you being like this." she said quietly.

"cause i really liked her, what you did made her cut contact with me, do you know i begged her not to leave me, i begged her to give me another chance." i told her immediately after she finished her sentence. i'm hurt that i had to look that stupid. but it was worth it. it would be the biggest L to loose Isabella like that.

"she was probably using you, come on do you really think she doesn't know who you are. think about it she's probably gonna think your gonna pay for her at the mall." she sat up from my bed and raised her voice a bit.

"you don't even know her, she never not once asked me to pay for something, she always fought me to pay for it herself but i insisted. she never asked me for anything. you don't know how she is cause you just got annoyed you saw me with a girl i'm actually interested in." i raised my voice too. Isabella never asked me to pay for her. she never expected me to pay for her. she always tried to pay for herself but i always insisted.

"you shouldn't even like her she isn't that pretty anyways." she huffed out.

"oh, okay now cause you can't find anything wrong with her your gonna say she's not that pretty. you know damn well she's hella pretty, i saw you looking at her tiktok videos before. you just binged watched them." i responded to her after laughing. she doesn't have anything more to say about her huh?

"you know what i don't got time for this ima drop you off and head to the mall let's go." i told her before walking out my room door.
****
after dropping coco off i text isabella i'm heading to the mall.

i'm ready for her to leave so we can at least try to go back to what we where before.

after coco leaves ima try everything i can to get back to the situationship with bella.

'incoming call from isabella😍'

i snapped out of my thoughts and quickly answered my phone. i don't wanna keep her waiting.

"hello." i picked up the phone.

"hey do you wanna get a pedicure w me, so i can go into the place we went into last time and make an appointment for when we finish shopping and stuff." i heard her ask me over the phone.

"yeah but make sure to to get the appointment for 3 hours later, cause i know we gonna be in the mall for a while."

"no we aren't i really don't need anything i'm just looking." she argued.

"isabella just listen and get it for 3 hours." i told her seriously as i get to the light that stops your before turning into the mall parking lot.

"whatever your a loser anyway, and for this you owe me panda express." she laughed, i know damn well she laughing evilly.

"don't worry i won't forget to feed you." i said before she let me know she just entered the pedicure shop

"hey can i book an appointment of two pedicures, for later today at five." i heard her ask whoever the fuck she's talking to in the nails and spa place.