chapter 56

(isabella pov)
"did you want to come with me?" i asked javon. in a couple days me, ella and my mom are flying to Italy for my dads birthday.

he looked at me confused.

"to Italy, next week," i reminded him.

"oh, yeah if that's okay with your mom." he said.

we haven't really talked about my dads birthday. maybe it's the fact that when anyone other then me says some thing about him i cry.

i swear i'm not this emotional. it's my pregnancy.

since it's friday and we are on winter break, we decided for everyone to take the day off and just hang out. so it's the Walton and Romano family walking around hanging out. javons siblings and parents are also here.

we're just walking around the plaza and shopping plus eating and just having fun.

"i'm 7 weeks, on sunday im gonna be 8 weeks i think." i tell javon smiling at him.

"how's my favorite babies making you feel?" jayla asked me.

"they're doing good. other then them waking me up every morning with the need to throw up." i tell her.

"don't get pregnant." i whisper to her.

"i don't plan on it. at least not anytime soon," she whispered back.

"Von can you hold me." ella asked javon. she's been claiming she's hungry.

the only reason we haven't stopped to eat yet is because we're walking to the wings place which was a 15 minute walk.

so far we aren't there yet.

"yeah." he said before bending down and picking her up in his arms.

once she was in his arms she immediately laid her head on his shoulder.

"okay just steal my boyfriend why don't you." i said to ella pinching her cheek.

"he's my bestfriend leave me alone." she said swatting my hand away.

"he loves me more." i stuck out my tongue at her.

"Isabella and Eliana Romano stop that nonsense." my mom scolded us.

"bella be mature." javon said using one of his hands to hold mine.

"this is how your son treats me. like a second option." i said to jessica and dj and shook my head. 

"don't listen to her. she's just hungry and says anything." my mom laughed telling Jessica and dj.

"mom i think im melting, i haven't ate in like ten-years." jaden complained.

"you kids act like we don't feed you guys. everyone had breakfast this morning." jessica shook her head.

"the only one who gets away with complaining is bella. that's only cause she's eating for three." jessica said.

"hearing that just makes me realize that i'm actually carrying my babies. like i realized that in a couple months i'm going to have two babies with javon. But hearing you say that just makes it more real." i said realizing that i can't take this shit back. i can't just try it for the experience. these beautiful babies are going to be with us for the rest of our lives.

"we couldn't be more grateful for you giving javon two beautiful kids." jessica said her and my mom coming to my side

"how do i know if i'm going to be a good mom? what if it's just not for me?" i ask. i've never really thought about it. i'm always just thinking about what i'll do for my kids, but what if it's not enough.