chapter 23

(Third person pov)
javon wakes up to coco next to him asleep. not to mention them sharing a blanket and her laying on his arms. he immediately pushed her off not caring if she woke up or not.

freaking out he grabs his phone hoping he slept for only an hour. but the way he felt refreshed he knew he had to sleep about 3 to 4 hours at least.

checking his phone he saw the time was 3:06 meaning his brother, friends and most importantly isabella is in school still.

he noticed a text from his brother asking where he was. and another message asking if he can pick his brother and friend Evan up from school since their dad Mr.Walton dropped him off before.

he responded with a yeah 'i'll pick you guys up' and closed his phone. he felt something unusual inside is stomach seeing isabella hasn't texted him once. he felt kinda sad. did she not care about him? why didn't she ask why he wasn't in school? she didn't even ask him why he left this morning? she didn't care.

not knowing that within the hours he's been with coco rumors over rumors where going around. isabella was getting messages and threats by the minute. getting made fun of for thinking she can have him. for thinking she's important. for her being a so called stupid bitch cause she's not entertaining the subject. all people want is for her to say something about it so they can talk more shit about her.

so fucked up. all cause javon thinks he can entertain two girls at the same time. when he isn't even with any of them. he wished he was with isabella. but him not knowing he just lost her.

javon came to his senses and got out of bed ready to leave and hopefully wait long enough outside the school to see isabella and talk to her or at least see how beautiful she looks today. knowing she looks beautiful everyday.

he collects his stuff and puts his shoes on he locks the door and walks threw the hallway, down the stairs, and out the front door to the hotel. he got into his car, turning it on the let it heat up, he turned back on his phone to see his notifications checking again just in case in her name pops up meaning she posted, went live, or mentioned him at all.

he didn't see her name but he saw so many tiktok edits with him mentioned. he saw way more then usual and he hadn't posted anything. he reluctantly clicked onto them and went to scroll on them. the first video was the line 'why you let these hoes tear what we had right apart, ouu i was so mad, i should have seen this coming right from the start' and it was the same three pictures of javon and isabella at target with him hugging her from behind, another picture of them in the line of Victoria secret with him hugging her from behind and whispering in her ear, and the picture of him and coco 'cuddling together' reappearing. the last part of the video was 'you should beware, beware, beware of a woman with a broken heart.' and a picture of isabella from her instagram posing on top of her car looking beautiful as ever.

javon was flabbergasted, he immediately opened the comment section, if he didn't feel bad enough he sure did now. many many comment calling him so much names. saying he doesn't deserve her, how he cheated on her when she was way better then coco, how he thinks he can have anyone better then her, how she's the ex you'll always go back to, how cause he's famous he thinks she'll ignore the people and stay with him.

he's so pissed at the fact he's not even with coco but the picture he had no idea was taken got out. he new luck hasn't been in his favor but he prays the picture hasn't gotten back to her. he clicked his instagram and noticed isabella posted a story. he clicked onto the story and saw a blank screen but she wrote something. reading the paragraph she wrote, it said: