chapter 32

glaze donuts or sugar donuts???
i like both i can't pick
(Javons pov)

"Javon is Isabella still sleeping" jayla asked as she opens the door to my room.

she looked at the bed before looking over at us on the couch

"what happened?" she asked pointing to the bed

"Isabella spilt soda on my bed so i had to throw everything in the washer" i lied straight to her face.

she muttered an oh before asking how longs isabella been asleep for

"she's been sleeping for like 40 minutes but i have to wake her up cause she needs to get ready for her nail appointment" i said and started to shake isabella lightly trying to wake her up gently.

"shhh" isabella shushed before digging her head more into my neck.

"you got to get up and get dressed." i told her looking at jayla

"isabellaaaa" jayla sang out walking to the couch that we're laying on.

"help me up." isabella muttered to jayla. reaching her hand out for jayla to take.

"are you coming with us." isabella asked jayla as she rubbed her eyes.

"depends are you guys going in the mall after?" jayla asked she most likely won't get her nails done with us because she just got them done the other day.

"yeah javon agreed after i begged him if we could." isabella really told her that.

"why'd you beg him wanna likes going to the mall" jayla asked her confused

"i had to beg him cause he told me no. can you believe that he really told me no" she sighs in disbelief telling jayla while she puts on some light blue baggieish ripped jeans.

"i would honesty just walk away from him, a guy is never allowed to tell a girl she can't go to the mall, it's basically a crime" jayla said and sat on my plain bed.

i don't think i like the fact jayla's sitting on the bed me and isabella did a couple things on but i'm not about to tell her so i'll just suffer in silence

"exactly and the fact is i don't even want to just spend my money but i need to find a costume halloween is in a couple of days and i don't have a costume javon doesn't and neither does my baby noodles has a costume." she says making me look like the bad guy.

ok i'll admit maybe i shouldn't have told her no.

"okay i'll go with you guys" jayla agreed before walking out the room

"where are you going?" isabella called out.

"to change" jayla yelled back

"does these make my butt look smaller, i feel like it does" isabella said before turning around. she turned her head to look over her shoulder and looked at the back of her body.

"no you look good, i like these jeans" i told her. i'm still laying on the couch.

"ok well now i need a shirt" she opened my closet door