chapter 15

(Isabella pov)
i'm so nervous to go to his house i haven't met his sister or little brother.

"im sure there gonna like you."wanna said trying to comfort me.

"okay but what if they don't , like what if for some reason they just hate me." i tell him.

"they wont." he said holding my hand while he drives

"before we go can we get dutch bros." i ask him nicely.

"yeah let's go."wanna said.

"ima get my family some drinks that okay." he asked looking at me.

"of course." i told him.
********
after getting our drinks i'm quietly sipping on my drink sitting in the passanger seat with my legs on wanna's lap he drives to my house so i can get noodles.

"ima grab him fast." i told him

"want me to come in and help you pack his stuff." he asked

"oh shit i forgot i had to pack his stuff. uh yeah can you help me." i asked before opening the door getting out.

wanna turns off the car and gets out, he stands behind me while i use my key to open the front door.

wanna goes downstairs to my room while i head upstairs to grab him from my mom.

"mom" i called opening her door.

"perché dovresti chiamarmi quando entri a prescindere" she scolded me
(why would you call me when you walk in regardless.")

"scusa mamma volevo solo farti sapere che sono io che sto entrando" i told her.
(sorry mom i just wanted to let you know it's me walking in)

"chi altro sarebbe ehm?" she said looking at me with noodles asleep in her lap
(who else would it be hm?)

"ok, non sono venuto qui per essere sgridato, sono venuto a prendere il mio bambino." i told her walking to get noodles.
(okay i didn't come here to get yelled at i came to get my baby.)

"dove vai?"she asked me when i grabbed noodles.
(where you going?)

"il mio amico a casa di amici dormo sopra." i told her
(my guy friends house ima sleep over tonight)

"va bene ti amo" she told me
(okay love you)

"ti amo" i said walking out.
(love you)

**********
after settling in the car which noodles in my lap and his stuff on the feet of the passenger seat me and wanna make small talk.

"what are we gonna do there." i asked.

"i don't really know but i'm sure my sister will wanna hang out with you." he said

"oh is she social?" i asked

"yeah she is she's been asking me who i've been hanging out with. you don't wanna know how mad she got at me when i didn't introduce you to her last time." he said and lighted

"ima tell her your hiding me." i joked

"she'll beat my ass if you tell her that. my family taught me to be respectful to girls mostly my sister, mom and dad."

"i definitely wanna see that but it's nothing new i mean you are scared of me." i sigh and look away from him.

"oh really." he laughed "your right i'm so scared of you, you could easily beat me up."he said sarcastically.