chapter 19

(Isabella pov)

last week went by pretty fast i went to cheer practice and i've been hanging out with javon mostly. today he wants to hang out after school but i'm not sure cause this morning i've gotten my period.

waking up i don't feel good at all. i get up to go to the bathroom and realize i got my period fuck my life

everytime i get my period my cramps get worse and worse, i'm not even sure i have any tampons left.

it's 5:06am on tuesday im not getting up. fuck going to school the first and second day is always the worst for me.

i look in my cabinet for my tampons and see i have only 5 left. this morning couldn't get any worse.i'm not going to get more i'm just going to sleep my problems away.

i finish in the bathroom and take my ass back to bed. i turn on my ringer just in case an emergency and my mom calls me you never know.

i lay two blankets on my body and snuggle a pillow to my chest.

before i know it i'm back to sleep.
*********
waking up i hear my doorbell ringing and knocking at my door. i get up wrapping a blanket around me, putting on my slippers i go downstairs to open the door.

when i open the door i see javon standing outside.

"why aren't you at school." he asked me

"i don't feel good." i told him choosing not to tell him i'm on my period.

"come on let's get you back to bed." he said. coming inside and closing the door.

"in case your wondering you can't get sick." i told him.

"as long as i know your taken care of i don't care about getting sick." he told me as we walk downstairs.

he tells me to lay in bed.

"how do you feel, what hurts." he asked covering me with blankets after i lay in bed.

"i got my period this morning." i decided to tell him i mean it's normal and if he finds it gross then he needs to grow up.

"i wish you would have told me i would have stopped by the store and got you couple of things, beautiful." he says to me.

"i know but i woke up this morning and realized i started my period then i noticed i only have 5 tampons left so i decided not to go to school today and just sleep." i told him about my horrendous morning.

"do you want me to get you some more, i'll go get you some right now, all you have to do is send me a picture of the ones you use." he tells me as he rubs my leg.

"i don't want you to leave me, can you just cuddle with me." i ask him scooting over so he can lay down.

he shakes his head 'yeah' then gets into bed with me; i wrap my arms around his torso area, cuddling up into him.

my stomach starts hurting again and i wanna cry so badly. when we moved i haven't gotten my period so i haven't gotten all the necessary things. for example pills and tampons.

"your stomach hurts?" wanna asked me after i whimpered and held my stomach a bit.

"yeah can you go get me some Advil" i asked him.