chapter 57

(isabella's point of view)
"please javon." i said trying to pull him to sit down with me on the floor by his pants.

"no i'm fucking pissed off." he said walking away from me.

"javon." i called out his name.

"isabella why the fuck would my 'fans' talk shit about your dad?" he yelled.

"that's not right." he continued to raise his voice.

"i understand why you're mad baby but i never told them what happe-" i tried to tell him. which he cut me off.

"it doesn't matter. you don't need to tell the whole world why nobody sees your dad. it was recently and your not obligated to talk about it." he yelled at me again.

"javon." i said before letting the tears flow.

i heard him let out a long sigh. before i felt someone get down behind me and hug me.

"i'm sorry." he kissed the top of my head.

"your scaring me." i said leaning into him.

"i'm so sorry. i'm got so upset. but i shouldn't be yelling. it doesn't help any of us." he said kissing the top of my head again and then pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"i didn't mean to make you cry." he said wiping the tears away.

"it's okay" i said trying to stop the tears.

"but answer this baby. does it bother you about what they're saying?" he asked me.

"yeah." i answered honestly

"i don't like it." i added as well.

"ok. i'll take care of it." he said pressing the softest kiss he's ever given me, on my lips.

"can't we just explain what happened?" i suggest thinking it's probably time i tell everyone about what really happened to my dad.

"i don't want you to feel like you have to explain what happened. only if you want to." he said.

"i'll just do it javon." i said already deciding that i rather just do it and if people still bring it up then i'll let javon deal with it

"okay. let's finish packing your stuff. then we'll get to bed." he said sitting right next to me as he helped me fold and put my clothes into the suitcase.
***
"you ready baby?" my mom asked ella pressing a kiss to her head before getting up as we all start walking to get boarded on the plane,

"yes. i never been on a plane before." ella smiled hugging moms leg and following her.

"i know you're tired." javon kissed my lips before helping me 'walk' as if i can't do that.

"and i wonder who's fault that is." i rolled my eyes at him.

"nobody told you to be up until 4am." he shrugged his shoulders

"nobody told you to wake me up in the middle of the night for sex." i whispered to him, hitting his stomach with my hand.

"well once we get to Italy im gonna fuck the shit out of you when we get there." he said holding a hand to his stomach.