chapter 46

what country are you reading this from?
me: California
                                   (isabella point of view)
"excuse me what happened to privacy?" i asked him poking my head out from the shower curtain.

"nothing i haven't seen before, besides your shower curtain is pink and not see through." he said before putting the toothbrush in his mouth and brushing his teeth.

i collected some water in my hand and tossed it in his direction before sticking my head back into the shower and rinsing out the rest of my conditioner.

"don't forget about our english test we have today." he said when he finished brushing his teeth.

"you better pass it javon, im not kidding. we didn't study for two-hours yesterday for nothing." i told him

"i have the algebra 2 test make-up today. i'm not too worried because i revised my notes yesterday." i told him.

"well i'm not too worried because your smart and your gonna do great." he said walking out the bathroom. probably to get changed and ready for the day.

getting out the bathroom i finished showering, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and going pee.

i go from my bathroom to my closet and look for my outfit.

"i grabbed you some clothes." javon called out to me. i walked out the closet and to my bed. seeing a pile of clothes, socks and underwear on the bed nice and folded. like it came out my drawers.

"instead of these sweats ima wear black leggings." i told him grabbing a pair of black leggings that flair a bit at the end.

"you don't like wearing leggings to school, why now?" he asked confused.

"why not." i answered with. when in reality i wouldn't be this skinny for much longer. not with his baby growing inside me. so i rather wear small clothes now then wish i did when i'm already 7 months into pregnancy.

"well i was thinking, and maybe for lunch can we get in&out." i asked he bringing the crop top over my head and onto my chest.

"your already thinking about lunch." he laughed.

"what's wrong with that." i asked looking at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"nothing, um i- we just, aren't even at school. yes baby in&out sounds good." he agreed kissing my cheek then going to get me some socks when he noticed i pointed down to my feet.

"oh, i have an interview in a couple of days it's like an hour and a half driving." he mentioned to me.

"your leaving me." i gasped and went up to him hugging him.

"bella you knew what you were getting into when you agreed to be my girlfriend this is things i have to do for my job. i have to travel." he told me not even wrapping his arms around me.

"i know that, i'm just gonna miss you." i told him trying not to take the tone he spoke in to heart.
****
"i swear jaden, you touch my bag of snacks you will wake up every single day without any ears. do you want to know what happened to them or would you rather take the safe side and not touch." i warned jaden when he keep trying to eat all the snacks in my emergency snack bag.

he held his hands up in mock-surrender and rolled his eyes.

"Wanna your girlfriend needs to chill out." he told javon.

instead of facing forward i turned back quickly. i grabbed the squish mallow which is most likely ella's and hit him multiple times with it.

"say your sorry." i continued to hit him until she said he was sorry.