chapter 55

(isabella pov)
"if you miss the new year kiss i'm just kissing jayla." i told javon as he kneeled on the floor and put my heels on my feet.

"i would never miss the opportunity to kiss your lips." he said placing a kiss on one leg before switching to the next and placing the heel on that foot.

"are you sure you're going to be comfortable wearing these heels at the party?" he asked me his face showing nothing be worry.

"yeah i'm sure. they look good with my outfit." i told him looking down and fixing my shirt.

"you look so perfect, just so beautiful." he told me bringing me into his arms.

"i thank god for blessing me with you, you keep me on my toes everyday baby." he said placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"yeah, i'm sorry for that. i'm always stressing you out." i told him sincerely. i love him.

"don't be, you call me out on my shit. you know how good you're supposed to be treated. don't blame yourself for knowing your worth." he assured me.

"well mr.walton. if i do say so myself i'd say you treat me very good." i say giving him a toothless smile.

"oh really ms.ramano well then i should be receiving a gift soon shouldn't i?" he squinted his eyes and smiled.

"if you're lucky." i pull myself out his arms and apply some final touches before we get ready to leave.

"how many people are going to be there?" i asked him.

"it's a high school party. like hundreds? the house is big." he said. the only reason i asked him is cause his friend Caleb is throwing the party. javon is popular at school whether he admits it or not.

since me and him started hanging around eachother he doesn't hang out with his friends anymore. plus he realized he was kinda an asshole to other girls when he was in the type of 'nobody is good enough for me' mindset.

he won't pull that shit with me. i'll leave him quicker then he can say 'pickle'.

"can you bring some cash though? i forgot to stop by the bank and pull some money out." he asked me.

"yeah, go to the right side of my closet, grab the pink shoe box, and just grab what you need." i tell him.

"i'll send you back to money." he said grabbing what he needed and then putting my box back.

"it's fine." i said. i added some lotion before spritzing some coco chanel perfume on.

"you just look expensive." javon let out a breath.

"good." i said kidding. i don't really care. i look good though.

"okay role play." i said turning around to face him.

"oh role play huh?" javon said sitting on the bed with a smile on his face.

"not that type of role play." i roll my eyes at him. motioning for him to get up.

"pretend im some other girl and im trying to get at you." i said turning around before turning to face him again.

"hey i was just standing o-" i said touching his arm when i first 'approached' him and said hey.

"don't touch me." he said moving my hand off of him.

"okay, i was just standing over there, and i saw you. your really good looking i was just wondering if i can maybe get your number?" i asked