chapter 58

(isabella point of view)
"javon." i giggled as he picked me up. and tosses me on our bed. lightly may i add.

"i fucking love my girl." he said and pressed a rough but loving kiss on my lips.

"we have an hour before they come back." i broke the kiss to tell him.

"that's gives me time to love on my girl." he said pressing kisses to my neck.

"mm i love you wanna." i gasped when he lightly bit a spot on my neck.

"you better. or else." he spread my legs, enough for him to fit in between them.

he kissed my chest and slowly worked his way down.

"i love this." he said pressing a kiss to my belly button piercing before tugging on it lightly with his teeth.

i never felt more comfortable around someone. javon makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. there isn't a time where i'm naked and feel insecure when i'm with him.

"my beautiful girl." he kissed just above my underwear line.

"look at how wet my girl is." he said pressing a kiss to my dampened panties.

he moved them to the side with his index finger and his thumb.

"i'm starving." he said licking his lips before pressing a kiss to my pussy.

immediately my hands hold onto his arms which are around my legs holding them open.

"oh god." i moaned as his tongue swirled around my clit.

the feeling of nothing but absolute pleasure as his mouth works on my pussy.

he brought his face up and slowly slid two of his fingers inside of me.

"cleared your attitude real quick huh?" he said with a grin on his face.

"oh yes." i said. i couldn't deny that he's making me feel so much pleasure.

"please fuck me." i tried begging not being able to keep myself silent.

"i'm not gonna fuck you baby. i'm gonna make love to you." he said pressing a kiss to my lips.

"i love my girl." he said as he pressed a kiss to my lips.

"please." i begged.

"i want you inside of me." my bottom lip rolled into my mouth.

"if you want it. then put it in yourself." he pressed loving kisses on my neck.

i reach between our bodies until i get ahold of his dick. i guided it to my pussy and slid it in.

"good." he said pressing a kiss to my jaw.

no words came out my mouth, just sounds.

i couldn't even focus on kissing him back.

i loved to feel him so deep inside of me. i can feel all his love from how slow his strokes are.

his pace is slow, taking his time. we are face to face. and he kisses my lips.

i feel only pure love and pleasure.

hearing his words of affirmation.

"you're doing so good. let those moans out. i wanna hear them." he said pressing a loving kiss to my lips.

the feeling couldn't be described as anything other then pure love.

this isn't the first time javon did this. but this is the first time it felt so intense, so passionate, so loving.