chapter 62

I'm still gonna write stuff here every so often!
Winter or summer?
A: i believe ima winter girl but in reality im a summer girl.
                                  (isabella point of view)
"i really don't mind bella go get ready." the girls told me.

jessica, my mom, dj, and giselle are all just setting up little things here and there and they keep asking me to go and get dressed.

i just need to do my makeup and my outfit. i showered this morning, i got my nails/toes done, i got my hair done this morning that's why i showered so early.

im pretty much basically ready.

"okay im going." i laughed when they grabbed all the stuff so i had no option but to go.

jessica and dj are helping out just a little bit before they go home get dressed and bring jayla, jaden, and daelo.

Javon isn't here.

am i really surprised ?

yes i am, i thought this was common sense to be here for your kids.

but that's okay, im here. and i hope that it's enough.

If he shows up then we"ll play happy couple for everyone.we'll deal with our issues later or maybe he'll just leave when his parents do.

Either way i decided not to let him stress me out, it's not healthy for the babies. i will do anything for my kids to be healthy and safe.

"okay Sierra ima go." Jessica said.

"okay bye." my mom gave her a hug

she said bye to giselle and Ella before her and Dj left.
*******
"baby i just don't get it. do you enjoy being hurt ? i know you smelled the perfume. the makeup on his shirt."

i hummed along to the song as i blended out my contour when my room door opens.

i smiled expecting to see giselle or maybe ella but instead in walked javon.

i looked back at my vanity and continued to do my makeup.

"bella." he sighed.

i grabbed my phone and turned it up a little bit more to where i can hear his voice but i can't hear what he's saying.

i continued my makeup trying to finish before i get mad and fuck up my whole makeup.

he sits on my bed and i hold myself back from throwing something at his big ass bobble head.

he just sits while i finish my makeup, i'm doing minimal makeup cause my skin has been clear this last week so i don't need much.

"your clothes are in the black bag right there." i told him getting up after i finished my makeup.

it took like 45 minutes to finish my makeup because i just didn't know what to do with my eyelashes, i didn't know if i wanted to wear falsies or mascara. i applied mascara at first then it just looked too clumpy so i just applied falsies.

he looked at what i was pointing at and grabbed the bag as he locked the door.

i go and grab the white dress that i bought and lay it down on the bed while i grab white laced underwear.

i take off the outfit i have on and switch my nude panties to the white ones because my dress might be a little see through.

i don't mind javon being in the room with me. he literally got me pregnant, so it's not like he hasn't seen me naked before.

"fuck me." he muttered under his breath while i slipped into my dress.

i grabbed my pink Tory Burch sandals and sat down on the bed as i put them on.