chapter 41

what's your gas station snack combo?
mine:turbos/takis. peanut m&m's. dr. pepper
(isabella's moms point of view)

Finding out that white little girl is the one spreading rumors that my daughter and javon were the ones in the video really pissed me off.

my daughter, my kid. i don't play about my kids.

so here i am on my lunch break at work on the phone with isabella booking 4 tickets to fly to LA.

isabella told me she wanted to catch her. why talk all this stuff online when you could do it face to face.

it's not like coco is broke. she claims she's quote on quote richer then isabella. which is just bazaar. nobody talked shit about her when she claimed she's richer. but when isabella shows anything she says she just got or is new. or even if she post food on her story.

then she's spoiled. then javon gives her everything. she's a gold digger using javon for money.

that's what gets on my nerves.

me and her dad did everything we could to give her everything she could want and have. of course we sadly couldn't become billionaires and give her everything she ever wanted.

she has everything she needs.

Me and her dad worked so hard. we went through so much to give her what we never had. we did it. we did everything to give her opportunities we never had.

and she took them. no matter what, she made us so proud. i know her dads so proud, as proud as i am. i will forever live as the love her dad has for her.

"when are you gonna tell javon?" i asked her on the facetime thing. while i eat my salad and my side of cucumber and carrot sticks.

"when we leaving?" she asked me over the phone while she pours her red sauced pasta in a glass bowl.

"when your dads family leaves after thanksgiving." i responded.

"i'll probably tell him tonight, he's taking me on a date." she smiled says the last part.

"a date?" i questioned surprised.

"our first date." she smiled.

"he didn't take you on a date before he asked you to be his girlfriend?" i asked her confused.

"we had little dates here and there but not like an official date." she responded.

"i'm getting off early today. i'll be home to ask him questions at the front door like any white family in the movies do." i laughed taking a sip of my water.

"just cause we moved to a white neighborhood doesn't mean we need to act white, plus you already met him." she groaned.

"let me be excited, even though this isn't your first date." i muttered the last part before shoving a carrot in my mouth.

"don't even mention that situation." she sighed shoving a forkful of pasta in her mouth.

"your just gonna pretend that didn't happen?" i asked her.

"i hope but i'm afraid that isn't the case, he's been texting me lately." she said rolling her eyes.

my eyes widened.

"have you responded?" i asked her, praying she didn't. i don't want her to mess up what she and javon have.

"no i'm not responding to him, i'm gonna tell javon. i'm just going to be super straight up with him and let him know that the guy is from the past. so basically i'm gonna tell javon so it's not like i'm trying to hide it from him, cause i'm not." she said shrugging her shoulders.