chapter 40

which do you prefer? dr.pepper or coke?
me: dr.pepper has my heart.
(javon pov)
how is this girl so fucking beautiful. i honesty don't know but god took years working on her before he decided she was done.

fucking perfect. that's how she looks with her body laying down on her bed, legs open for me to see. naked.

so fucking beautiful. honestly breathtaking.

and god is she so fucking wet.

i haven't even touched her and she dripping.

she looks up at me from where at, my body in between her legs just looking at how fucking perfect this girl is.

when i look to her face she looks so desperate for me to touch her. to do anything to her. she wants it. needs it so badly.

she leans her hand down capturing my right hand, she glided it up to her belly button. she moves her hand that's on top of mine to right above her pussy. gliding my hand as she moves hers.

guiding my hand to slip to her clit, circling it for a little before she leans it more down to her entrance.

her eyes lock with mine as she brings her bottom lip between her teeth when she slips two of my fingers inside her.

she hums softly pulling them out a little before pushing them back in.

locking eyes with me she fucks herself with my hands. showing me just how sexy this girl looks. if i don't marry this girl then i'm fucking stupid.

looking at her face, i feel she slowly moves my hand with hers more constantly. her eyes flutter closed when she increases the speed to what she likes.

my eyes slide down to her boobs. god those boobs. so round so fucking perfect. her nipples are hard. begging for attention. begging to be played with. pinched, pulled, circled, or even slapped.

reaching my left hand i guide it up her body from her thighs up. until i reach her boobs. i circle her nipple. catching her off guard, i pinch it and pull slight roughly.

she lets out a moan. i can feel her tighten around my fingers.

she pushes my hand more making my fingers go deeper before she pushed her legs together. arching her back into my hand. she stays still for a second before she lets go of my hand completely.

i let her catch her breath. rubbing my hands up and down her thighs.

she looks at me and tries to grab my hand, trying to lead me to hover over her.

i reach to the right of me and grab the condom. i put it up in my fingers showing her that we're gonna use one.

she shakes her head in disagreement before speaking.

"but i don't want to, i love the way you feel without it." she slowed her breath making a begging face.

fuck those eyes. how can i disagree with those eyes looking at me.

"i'll pull out." i told her gettin in between her legs.

i put my hands to stand on the sides of her head. resting on the bed.

"okay." she whispered.

i reach my left hand down to my dick while i'm hovering over her. i lean in and kiss her lips with mine. my left hand guides my dick to her opening.

not wanting to rush i slowly thrust inside her. the kiss becomes loose as she slowly opens her mouth lightly, to breath out some air.
*****
"do you need any help with your homework?" isabella asked ella when we walked into the living room. ella's on the couch with a paper in her lap and a marker in her hand, drawling on the paper.