chapter 47

hair curled or hair straightened?
me: i love when my hair is freshly straightened
                                 (isabella's point of view)
"ow you dumbass." i pushed javon away from me with my hand when he pinched my nipple too hard.

"i'm only trying to love on you." he says placing another kiss on my right boob.

"don't pinch just kisses." i whispered. biting his finger playfully when he brought it to my mouth.

"your big ass head." i pinched his ear.

"i don't understand what the need to bully me is." he rolled his eyes.

"because you don't ever do anything about it. pretty soon all us girls in the house are gonna bully you." i told him.

"your mom would never." he gasped jokingly.

"okay maybe not her but me and ella? yes" i scrunched my nose at him.

"ella likes me more then you." he said and kissed my shoulder.

"that's probably true. just the other day she told me i haven't hung out with her in a while so saturday. me you and ella are hitting the nail salon and mall." i told him leaving no room for disagreements.

"she's so spoiled already." he sighed.

"that's how my mom is. it's not that bad, look where it got me." i raised my eyebrows at him smiling.

"nowadays guys are horrible just imagine in 30 years. when she gets her first boyfriend." he said placing another kiss, but this time on my cheek.

"30 years." i laughed at his over exaggeration.

"i know that's too soon, i say she waits for 40 years."

"javon be serious, at least the next 10 years. she'll be 15 and probably in a relationship or talking to boys, or girls. whatever she prefers." i said making him look at me crazy.

"absolutely not, she isn't allowed to date. and the earliest she can is when she graduates high school. then and only then can she be in a relationship." he said not giving me any kisses or affection anymore.

"javon when was your first girlfriend?" i asked him trying to get him to understand that it's normal to date at 15.

"this is a trick question, im not answering it." he said starting to get up and out of my blankets.

"it's not a trick question i'm serious." i told him.

"like 15 almost 16." he mumbled.

"see it's normal for teens to experience a relationship at 15." i made my point.

"yes it is, but for her no. she can't even look at boys. unless it's around us adults." he turned his face away from me not wanting to hear me protest.

"why you stop loving on me?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

he comes back into the blankets with me and continues to rub my boobs. because i complained they were sore this morning.

i let a soft moan out when he places one of my nipples in his mouth.

he licked around my nipple before sucking it into his mouth.

"don't do this to me unless you're about to fuck me." i whined to him.

"i'm sorry baby" he muttered plopping my nipple out his mouth and giving my neck a kiss.

"and you call me a tease." i say pouting.

"you are a tease, i can always look but can't touch. do you know how much you drive me crazy?" he wrapped his hand around my neck, making me look up at him.