chapter 51

(javon's point of view)
we are a couple minutes away from isabella's house from the doctor appointment. since we got in the car from the doctor appointment isabella been crying, and telling me she's never letting me touch her again.

i just let her cry, when i tried talking to her she started crying even harder so i decide i'll let her mom talk to her first. we did get the sonograms so we are going to tell my mom about the pregnancy today.

am i nervous as fuck? yes. do i think she's going to kill me. yes. are my parents going to be supportive? i have no idea, we're going to tell jayla and jaden before we tell my mom and dad. i know i promised for jaden to be one of the first people to know but isabella is the one who's pregnant, and she wanted to tell her mom and friend first.

i'm not going to tell her no. i choose to see another day so i don't argue with it knowing there's no point when i'm just going to get in trouble or i might make her cry. she's been very sensitive since the day i got back from the photoshoot and interview. maybe it had something to do with being apart from each other for two days or maybe she just missed me so much she cried.

when i pulled into her drive way, as soon as i turned off the car she grabbed her things, undid her seatbelt and ran to the front door. ringing the doorbell only once her mom opened the door and she ran inside. i sigh and get out the car, shutting the car door. i make my way to approach the front door of the house.

i walk into the house and close the door behind me.

"javon? what happened?" isabella's mom asked me.

i passed her the multiple sonograms and she looked at them confused.

"we're having twins." isabella says sobbing into her moms arms. isabella does not want to have twins, that's why she's crying.

"mom i can't take care of two kids, i can't do it." isabella cried even more.

"this is all your fault javon, nobody told you to be a twin." she said looking away from me.

"you knew this was possible when we first got together." i told her. this is the only time i can say anything back to her, only when her mom is around. it's not necessarily i'm being disrespectful to her, i would never. it's just i can say what was on my mind.

"mom i don't want them." she said trying to steady her crying, hearing her say that breaks my heart. she doesn't want our babies. our little babies.

"you don't mean that. your just shocked." her mom embraced her into a hug.

"i'm going to go through almost all of it alone, javon has to work and i'm gonna be the one at home with both our kids making sure they stay alive and healthy. it's all going to be on me. i can't take that kind of responsibility for two kids." she said wiping her eyes only for more tears to slide down her cheeks again.

"your not going to be alone, you have me, you have javons family. we're all going to help you, javon has to work so he can provide for you principessa." Sierra comforts isabella.
****
"i'm sorry love, i didn't mean what i said earlier." isabella says placing kisses down to my neck, before placing more soft kisses all around.

"i love our babies." she said looking up at me with a smile on her lips.

"i know baby, i can't imagine how you feel, your feelings are valid you are the one carrying the babies." i told her taking a seat on her bed and bringing her to me.

"i love you, and i love our little boys." she said, which made me laugh.

"little boys? i'm sure they're little girls." i disagreed with her.