chapter 44

does your family do real Christmas trees or fake ones?
Me: we get a real Christmas tree every December 1st
                                     (javon point of view)
"your gonna be fine, even bella says she doesn't care what her dads family thinks, about you two being together." jaden told me picking up my shirt off my couch.

he takes it off the hanger and tosses it to me. i grab it and slip it on my body.

"i know, but i still want them to at least like me." i sighed. getting up and grabbing the pair of shoes i put to go with my outfit.

my girl wanted to match so we both wearing brown and black. she's wearing a brown one-piece, with low panda dunks.

with her wearing that, we picked out my outfit last night to match hers. i'm wearing a plain brown shirt with black jeans and low panda dunks.

"her mom already likes you, plus Isabella doesn't even like them herself, i think your just overthinking it." he patted his hand on my shoulder before slipping his shirt on his body.

both of us deciding to get ready in my room since Jayla is almost done with her hair and my mom is getting Daelo changed so we can go.

i laughed a little thinking about when Isabella called me and complained for a whole hour about how annoying her dads family is.

"yesterday Isabella told me her dads mom asked her if she's pregnant." i told Jaden, figuring he knows to keep whatever we tell each other a secret. i mean we have one of the strongest bonds, considering we are twins.

he looked at me with disbelief.

"is she?" he asked me.

"no, she shouldn't be." i shook my head.

"just cause she shouldn't be doesn't mean she wouldn't be." he sat down on my bed next to me.

"she takes plan b's, we're careful." i assured him, well and a little bit of myself.

"if you say so." he gets up shrugging his shoulders, then he takes a seat on my gaming chair and starts putting his shoes on.

"if she was, you'd be one of the first people we tell." i assured him. he nods his head before putting on the last shoe.

"how many of her family member are there?" jaden asked me.

"like 9 or 10?" i say more of a question.

"there's her grandma, her 3 aunts, 3 uncles, the baby, and her cousin. so that's about 9 people" i said remembering isabella telling me how many people where coming and who they were.

"and they're all italian." he blew out a breath.

"if you think isabella is bad, imagine her full blooded italian family." i told him.

"isabella told me if anyone of them says anything i don't like i'm able to say whatever i want back." he smirked to me.

"jaden don't take her up on that, she just hates them. we're gonna be respectful." i sighed to him. making my way to the bathroom to spray on some cologne, before going downstairs.

before heading fully downstairs, i stop by jayla's room.

"you ready?" i asked her

"yeah i'm just putting on my shoes them i'm gonna put some spray on. i'll be downstairs right now." she said rushing around her room quickly.

i nodded to her before making my way down the stairs.
*****
i rang the doorbell waiting for it to open.

it opens quickly and isabella runs out before shutting the door behind her.