chapter 20

(Third person pov)
it's around 6:30pm when isabella wants to get out the house. she's asking wanna where does he want to go.

"what about if we go over to my house and hang out." he said still wanting to cuddle isabella.

"okay i'm fine with that." she responded.

"let me get ready." she told him getting out of the bed.wanna watched her as she changed. at first he didn't letting her have her privacy, causing her to laugh at him telling him he can look she doesn't mind.

she's wearing a nude long sleeve crop top with black biker shorts, black nike socks pairing her nude yeezy slides. for jewelry she puts on a diamond chain that's her dad bought her a year ago, and grabs a nude purse she had to match the fit today.

all while wanna watched her get ready under 10 minutes cause she's not putting any makeup on or doing her hair. he can't help but think about how she so effortless threw a outfit together and she looks good in it hella good.
********
after getting noodles and most of his necessities because wanna's gonna keep him for the rest of the week at least until Friday or Saturday.

she also didn't forget the bag of snacks wanna brought to her house she only opened the chocolates so she's gonna ask wanna if he wants to watch a movie.

Isabella is in the car ready for the 12minute drive to wanna's house. they don't live that far from each other.

"i'm so tired javon" she tells him grabbing the blanket from the backseat laying it over her and noodles(who's laying on her lap). the same blanket wanna bought her at Victorian secret.

"we can lay down at my house i just got a soft new grey blanket, i bought it for you when you come over." he said placing his hand on hers interlocking their fingers on her lap.

"aww your so cute."she said and hugged his arm while holding his hand.
**********
getting to javons house they walk in; both of them sitting on the couch. wanna brought her purse and bag of snacks. while she was holding noodles.

"can we watch a movie." she asked him. sitting down on the couch. laying noodles on her lap.

"yeah, what do you wanna watch?" he asked setting her snacks down by her feet on the floor

"i don't know something scary." she said. trying to think of what to watch.

while she was thinking of what to watch wanna went to grab her a water bottle from the basement knowing she's going to want one cause she drinks a lot of water.

before javon came back upstairs the front door opened; isabella sits down waiting to see who came inside she can't remember if they locked the door before sitting down.

"ISABELLA" someone yelled, that someone being no other then jaden. he comes walking into the living room with jayla and daelo.

"hey guys." isabella says standing up to give them hugs.

"where's javon." jayla asked pulling away from the hug.

"getting me a water we're about to watch a movie do you guys wanna join." she said sitting back down causing them to sit down as well.

"yeah what are you guys gonna watch." jaden asked. taking off his shoes.

"javon told me to pick, so i wanna watch scream 4." she