chapter 34

do you prefer chips or candy?
me personally.. chips>candy
(Isabella pov)
i wake up hearing my door to my room open. i pay no attention to it cause i'm still half asleep and way to lazy to even care.

that was until i heard noodles's nails clamping against the floor.

i heard sniffling as well coming towards me and that's when i decided to turn over and see what's wrong.

i turn around squinting my eyes trying to see who walked in.

it's a little bit light out but still very dark.

i grab my phone on my nightstand and turn my brightness all the way up so i can at least see in the room.

i see Ella with her hands fiddling with each other and her heavily sniffling.

"what's wrong? are you okay? come here." i open my arms for her. noodles jumped on my bed and made himself comfortable next to my leg laying down with his head on me making sure he's at least touching me.

she was hesitant before slowly walking towards me and letting herself clash into my arms.

her sniffles get harder. i pick her up bringing her into my bed making sure my blanket covers her so she isn't cold.

"i scared to sleep by myswelf." she muttered out putting her head against my shirt letting her tears run down her cheeks.

"how long have you been up for." i asked her pushing her hair back from her face.

"a very long twime." she says almost saying the whole sentence right.

"do you want to sleep in my bed?" i asked her looking down at her.

she nooded.

i took the blankets and tucked her in.

i grabbed another blanket and laid next to her.

i grab my phone checking the time.

5:18am

i feel like such a horrible 'older sister' already.

how could i have not known she didn't like sleeping alone?

she's a kid.

of course she's gonna be scared, especially with what she's been through.

i lay her next to me and grab my phone turning off all my alarms so they won't go off and wake her up.

i have about 25 minutes before i have to take a shower. i just decide to lay next to her making sure her sniffling evens out.

i rub her back until i hear her sniffling evening out and her breathing is more lighter.

i look over and realize she fell back asleep.

i grab my phone and text my mom letting her know Ella's in my room so she wouldn't freak out if she saw she wasn't in her own room.
***
i wake up not even realizing i fell back asleep.

i look at the time hoping i didn't sleep for hella long.

checking the time i notice i only slept for 30 minutes.
that's good considering i woke up by myself.

i get up slowly, i quietly go around my room grabbing my stuff so i can use the bathroom, shower, brush my teeth, all that good hygiene stuff in the bathroom.
****
"i have these lucid dreams, where i can't move a thing, thinking of you in my bed." i mumble the song to the lyrics of lucid dreams by juice wrld.

my door opens slowly revealing my mom.

"buongiorno tesoro, javons fuori gli ho detto che vengo a farti sapere." my mom talked more quieter then she usually would and i know it's cause Ella's asleep in my bed.
( good morning honey, javons outside i told him i'll come let you know.)