chapter 33

orange juice or apple juice?
i prefer apple.
(Isabella pov)

"i'm kinda nervous." i told javon over the phone.

"don't be nervous your gonna be fine." he comforted me.

" i can't believe my mom wants to do this." i told him.

"i know but it's a good thing, someone need this." he said.

last night when i came home my mom and i talked.

and i can honestly say i never expected this to happen.

she's been working overtime for a while, and i thought it was for the 'trip' she's planning for us to take in January for my dads birthday.

half of the reason is for the trip, but another reason is so she can take about 2 weeks off of work.

my mom and i talked about what she's been wanting to do.

i was a little upset because she already did almost everything behind my back and the last thing we're waiting for is for it to get here.

ok that was kinda weird it's not a 'it' it's a child.

my mom has been thinking.because my dad passed away and i'm close to 'moving out' soon with me being almost 18.

my mom doesn't want to be alone. and i don't want her to be alone.

but she also isn't ready to move on from my dad.

she talked to me basically saying she wants another kid.

and there's kids out there who need a good place to feel at home and welcomed at.

so my mom went ahead and applied to fostering a child.

she wants to see if this is something she's ready to do and she likes the idea of it.

so just to start we are gonna 'foster' a child. if we like the whole process my moms thinking of adopting a kid.

and before anyone is like it's a kid your never gonna be ready for a kid or that fucked up cause if you don't like the kid then your gonna get his or her hopes up.

but in all honestly life sucks. and bad things happen to good or bad people. and we have to chance to be ready for the kid because we just do. we are doing a good thing for someone who needs it. and if you don't like it then oh well.

my mom told me yesterday because she's started the whole process a while ago and now the kids coming today.

we don't know if it's a girl or boy the age or backstory.

well i don't know the backstory my mom does. and she said the kid was abused she didn't want to tell me more.

"i'm gonna be a big sister for a while." i laughed.

"i know, i miss your pretty face" he said causing me to smile.

"your soo sweet." i drag out the word soo.

im currently curling my lashes cause the kid is going to be here less than an hour.

"if it's anywhere under the age of 9 i think it is i have to get a
car seat for my car." i told him.

"yeah you are, so which room is it gonna have." he asked me.

"i think the one upstairs with my mom." we haven't decided yet.

"i have a guest bedroom downstairs near my room, and then there's like 3 rooms upstairs ." i told him.

"i don't think the kid should have the room near yours." he said causing me to make a confused face.