chapter 17 (part A)

(Javon pov)

i wake up to Isabella cuddled up into me. this is such a good way to wake up every morning.

i grab my phone and check the time seeing how it's 8:17am, how is Isabella not up yet she usually wakes up early in the mornings.

i hope she doesn't wake up anytime soon cause i have to go to the gym, i'm been slacking lately.

getting up as quietly as i can to go wash my face and brush my teeth. Isabella moves and cuddles with noodles.

i swear that dogs living his best life.

after i'm done out the bathroom i change my clothes and shoes, before i walk out the door i grab my gym bag.

i walk downstairs and see my mom, Jayla, Daelo, and my pops.

"you coming to the gym with us." my dad asked.

"yeah i'm been slacking lately not gonna lie." i replied

"where's Isabella." my mom asked

"she's sleeping." i replied

"which is kinda weird cause she's a morning person, she usually wakes up anywhere from 4am-7am" i said before i think about last night. she's probably tired after that.fuck she tasted so good.

"did she say anything after last night when daelo asked about her dad." jayla said

"no she didn't talk about it after that conversation." i replied thinking back to what happened. i don't blame daelo cause i didn't even know that she never talked about it so i get why he asked but what worried me is she acted like she's not allowed to feel sad.

i don't want her to hold all he emotions in i want her to know she can talk to me about whatever.

"have you told her your an actor." my dad asked.

"no she knows i box but she's doesn't know i'm an actor, i'm scarred to tell her like a part of me thinks she's not going be mad i kept it a secret and she's gonna be okay with it, but another part of me says what if she doesn't want to be involved with all the drama and all the people shoving questions and rumors about you around." i sigh and sit down on a chair.

"wanna i don't think she's gonna be mad i think she'll be okay with it didn't you hear her she said when she lived in Italy she was going to go to college to become an actor i'm sure it will be hypocritical if she judges you." my sister said

"should i tell her tonight at dinner or in private."i asked nervously

"tell her at dinner so we can all explain what we do." jayla said.

"okay i'll tell her tonight but i think she's gonna leave tonight she gots cheer practice tomorrow cause next week on Wednesday she's cheering at a football game."

"oh my god she's a cheerleader." jayla asked excitedly.

"yeah she said she used to cheer all throughout high school when she lived in Italy."

"damn she's talented." my dad said.

"i really like her wanna she's nice, she helped me and jayla clean the kitchen last night after dinner we didn't even ask her too, she respectful, she doesn't just ignore daelo she communicates with him other girl will just ignore him cause he's a kid. Jaden told me she offered to help him on his history quiz cause he told her if he failed he'll be kicked off the baseball team." my dad pointed out.

"i know i just feel different with her. i just feel like we're good for each other, the only thing we fight over is who pays when we get to checkout." i laughed remembering how she told me she's gonna start sending me money everyone i ignore her card and pay with mine.

"you guys fight over who pays." my mom laughed.

"yeah she pushed me last time to put her card up but i ended up paying caused she didn't push me that hard so i didn't really fall." i said.

"why do you guys fight over who pays." my dad smiled

" i told her for her to let me buy her things and i also said when she's with me she doesn't have to pay but she disagreed and said she doesn't always want me to pay cause she doesn't ever want me to have a thought in my head that she using me for my money or anything, cause how people tell her she's using me and my family. she told me that annoys her cause they don't know how we are when nobody's around." i said to them.

my mom looked kinda sad, but my sister had a small smile on her face.

"the fact she communicated she doesn't want you to think she's using you and let you know how she feels that's how you know it's real and she isn't. is she was she would have never brought it up until you did first." Jayla said in awe

"i never really thought about it like that, but i think we should go i don't know how much longer she's gonna be asleep." i said and grabbed a water from the fridge to drink in the car .

"you ain't coming jayla?"i asked

"no not today." jayla said.

after me and pops got into the car we head to the gym.

"how was it spending the night at a girls house by yourself." pops asked

"it was cool we hung out." i said getting kinda nervous as to what he's about to ask

"i know that's your older now and i just want to make sure you know how to be safe." he said

"you know how to have safe sex." he asked me.

"dad" i said looking at him. i don't wanna talk about this.

"i don't know if you guys already had sex or are thinking of having sex but i just want to know if you know how to buy condoms." he said.

"i'm sure it's not that hard to buy them." i mumbled. i never bought any before but i'm sure it's not that hard.

"we'll it's not but you know how to use them." he asked

"you just put them on then you have sex isn't it that easy." i said confused.

"we are talking about this when we get home cause you have no idea what your talking about." he said.

Isabella👸🏽
i don't appreciate you leaving me alone in bed. where are you?

i read the message on my phone opening it texting back 'i'm at the gym my mom and jayla should be downstairs i'll be back soon. then turning off my phone hoping my dad doesn't remember talking about it at home.
———————————————————————————————
authors note: just a filler chapter next chapter is going to be the same day but in isabella"s pov so she'll wake up without wanna next to her while she's in his bed.

Don't be a silent reader.