chapter 36

opinion on soap browns? yes or no?
i personally hate the way they look but some people like them. i know everyone's preferences is different.
                                   (Isabella point of view)
i swear if this little girl doesn't stop talking shit about me i'm going to fly to L.A to shut her up.

it's been 2 weeks since Giselle first told me coco was talking shit.

why is my name still in her mouth.

at first i didn't mind it as much cause it was just whatever.

but now she's telling people i'm pregnant. she's saying how i got pregnant so i can stay with javon, spend all his money and always be in his life.

like what kind of marijuana is this girl smoking to make her this delusional.

now it's getting out of hand cause all my dm's are flooded with questions asking about my pregnancy and people asking for a bump update.

not gonna lie the thing she said about me being pregnant sounded real. when i read it i gasped thinking i really was pregnant.

but i'm not.

trust me i checked 2 days ago.

"i can't believe she's telling everyone your pregnant." my mom said before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"she's lucky i'm over 18 or i would have beat her ass for you when i go to L.A in 3 weeks." jayla said stabbing a piece of salad from her bowl and putting it in her mouth.

"it's the fact that, it's come down to her making this dumb ass rumor of me that makes me mad. out of everything she could have said she said pregnancy?" i laughed sneaking a fork into jayla's big bowl of salad before quickly putting it in my mouth.

"girls violence isn't always the answer." jessica shook her head at us drinking a sip of her coffee from her black starbucks tumbler.

"for this girl it is." she whispered to us winking before composing herself and looking at my mom shaking her head.

i laughed lightly.

Jessica, my mom, Jayla, and I where all in the kitchen of mine and my moms house. we all say on the barstools of the marble countered island.

Daelo and Ella where watching moana and playing with the board games we had in our house.

Ella wasn't talking to daelo like at all but he wasn't being mean.

he told her they could play the quiet game. no talking just actions.

saying that he made her smile.

it was cute.

they were kinda warming up to eachother but i wouldn't put it past them to find out they didn't talk at all the whole time they hung out.

jaden is at baseball practice from 4:30 to 7:45

and javon is.

well actually i don't know where javon is. last time i heard he was at the gym him and his dad goes to that DJ owns. i have no clue when they're gonna be back. but i don't mind.

i doesn't make me a bad girlfriend if i'm a little tired of wanna right?

cause don't get me wrong i really really like him. and i love kissing him. i like hugging onto his body and everything.

but i just feel a little tired of him.

is that a bad thing?

god, that sounds like i'm bored of him. i'm not i swear!

always been you| javon walton जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें