to remember

Enjoy🤍!

""I realize there's something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they're experts at letting things go." ― Jeffrey McDaniel
————————————————————

Chapter 81
<—————————————>

|Kade|

I rolled my window down, calling Levi over, who motioned for me to wait. With an eye roll, I waited. Finally, he detached from Raven long enough to come over.

My fingers twisted at the key to start the car. "Fuck, you gonna bend her over right here, too?" I scoffed.

Levi reached inside to pat my shoulder, causing me to push him with away with a scowl.

He balanced a grin my way. "Is this coming from the pussy-whipped man himself? I thought you were going to swallow the girl a minute ago."

For a second, I contemplated running over his foot.

I shrugged it off. "I'll gladly be anything for her." I motioned toward Kimberly, who was laughing along to some story of joke her friends were telling.

Speaking of my little smartass...

My movements were quick with determination. I slammed my car door after me, stepping back out.

Kimberly turned to face me, her brown hair tickling her cheeks as she looked to me. An alarmed expression followed. "What are you doing?"

My eyes zeroed in on the curve of her lips before I tugged her away from Raven. They could finish whatever the hell they were talking about later.

Her chest flattened against mine as my fingers grasped at her waist. I caught her gasp in my mouth, not wasting a second.

My lips worked like magic against hers, only beckoning for more the longer I had it. Immediately, she relaxed in my arms, tightening her hands around my biceps.

This was one of many things I couldn't tire of. It wasn't possible. Her lips, her reactions to my touches, her scent, her.

Everything about her drove me insane, and I never wanted to be sane, again.

I felt her draw back, hooded eyes gazing up at me. I didn't release her in the slightest. "What was that for?"

I shrugged, a grin tugging at the corner of my lips. "I just wanted to say bye."

My fingers instinctively found the scars along her wrist. I knew she didn't like them, but I liked to admire her strength. I liked to admire her. My beautiful, strong girl.

There was nothing she could do to make me feel anything, but venerate. The girl could demand the worst of me, and I'd relish in her angelic voice during the demand itself.

My finger traced along the red patches of skin of her cheeks. She was flushed. She was beautiful.

"Not that I don't love your goodbyes, but..." Her pretty eyes softened behind the frame of her glasses as she giggled. "You're going to be late for your meeting."

My smile fell at that. Fuck.

I didn't want to worry her, but I knew the meeting wasn't good. It couldn't be. Being called to a meeting was never good. If Adrian wanted a word with you, then it had to be something urgent. In my case, urgent meant something with Chivo.