Chapter # 7

Ester, Please don't leave me, I beg you. I will die without you. Please don't. I don't want the life in which you are not present anymore. I just want YOU!

***

After spending the most mesmerizing time of my life there, something which is implanted deeply into my core as an eternal source of rapture. An everlasting sensation I died to receive and the solace of finally finding my home, a place can return to, no matter how lost I am. Finally finding a place where I belong, which saves me from all the abhorrence of this world.

After making some unforgettable memories, We returned home. Ester kept smiling and looking bashful as always and I loved looking at this demeanor of hers. How she flushed just by mere touches of mine and only I can make her feel this. All of these emotions she made me feel are explicitly bliss. .

I looked at her and leaned back on the counter watching her putting the cake batter in the oven we are cooking together. Under my piercing gaze, she tugged her hairs behind her ears and averted her gaze timidly.

"What?" She asked with a nervous laugh. I moved close to her and held a strand of her hairs between my fingers and stroke it,

"Just can't take my eyes from you." I said affectionately. She giggled and shook her head, still not used to my sudden compliments.

"You know Desmond..." She trailed off putting the tray in the oven and turning to me holding my shirt between her delicate fingers and smiling,

"I yearn to talk to you. I love it when you talk to me." She said looking at me with her alluring gaze. I chucked and brushed my nose against hers, "And I love staring at you... all the time."

"By the way, did you prepare the frosting?" she asked, pulling away. I pulled her back to me as my chest was pressed against her back. I snuggled to her neck, she lowered her gaze shyly and let out a soft voice which was so melodious to my ears.

"When I hold you. Don't go unless I let go of you, okay?" I said in a low but firm voice. She shivered and slowly lifted her gaze at me. I kissed her neck as she replied, "Meaning never leave your arms?" She asked vaguely.

"When I hold you..." I said with my grip getting tight around her. Her breath hitched as I could feel her quivers, "You are not allowed to move away from me."

"Uh.. Desmond the cake-"

"Shh.. "I hush moved to her ear. She was slightly convulsed, looking here and there tensed, biting her bottom lips, looking so tempting. I bit her earlobe, turning oblivious that she is not liking this and my words are startling her.

"You understand?" I asked in a dominant voice. She trembled violently, her loud heartbeat reached my ears, she was getting agitated by my actions but I don't know what took over me and I lost it. I couldn't control myself.

"Y-Yes." She stuttered. I hummed moving my lips to her shoulder,

"D-Desmond. P-Please get away." She said in a croaked voice, looking away, trying not to cry.

"Don't you like my touch?" I asked softly, looking at her. She closed her eyes and let out shallow breaths to calm herself.

I clicked my head against her and asked,

"What happened? Why are you being scared?" I laughed nervously. She shot her head to me with a hint of astonishment. With her heartbeat loud as clear to be heard by me and pants along with her frightened form. She exhaled deeply, looking at me taken aback. What happened to her?

"Why are you being that scared?" I asked again, raising an eyebrow.

"D-Desmond, I-I.. Can you get me some water?" She asked, agitated. I chuckled and pinched her cheeks, "You don't have to be afraid just to ask these simple things, what happened?"